Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
- The mission of our Roman Catholic school is to promote excellence in education - both spiritually and academically - for the whole person, thereby nourishing the gifts uniquely given to each by God.
- This mission will be fulfilled through a covenant with the whole faith community.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||226 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Navy pants & polos)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,433|
|Tuition Notes||Two rates: 1) Registered active Catholic (Listed 1st - 8th grade) 2) Non-Registered Catholic/Non-Catholic|
|Admissions Director||Dianne Sullivan|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Basketball Skills, Choir, Ensemble, Piano Lab, Run for Fun, Volleyball Skills Choir, Ensemble, Piano Lab, Run for Fun, Basketball Skills,
- Holy Family Catholic School offers:
- A welcoming environment to students of all faith traditions.
- An engaging academic program with meaningful instruction including hands on learning, projects, group activities, field trips and technology.
- A reputation of academic excellence. We offer over 1000 instructional hours each year far above the State of Idaho requirement. We monitor student growth by using the Direct Math/Writing Assessment and Measure of Academic Progress test in the Fall and Spring.
- HFCS was started by parents and is strong because of our parental involvement.
- HFCS offers financial assistance to families in need.
- HFCS integrates technology at all grade levels.
- HFCS offers before and after school child care.
We could not be happier with Holy Family! The teachers are outstanding, and continually go above and beyond the call of duty to challenge their students, work hand-in-hand with parents and provide an environment that promotes excellent academic, social and spiritual growth. We consider the volunteer obligation a blessing because it not only makes tuition more affordable, but it also allows parents the opportunity to form relationships with one another and the teachers/staff, be more aware of the day-to-day school environment and--the best part--spend time at school with their kids! Our children are thriving at Holy Family, and that's what's most important, right? We cannot say enough good things about HFCS!!
- Posted by Parent - llamb
Holy Family is a great school! Come visit us and become a part of our family! Learn about God, strengthen your faith, and be challenged by our academics.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - lindr
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.