Top Idaho Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 142 top private schools in Idaho, serving 15,482 students.
- The average private school tuition is $5,416 for elementary schools and $6,510 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 90% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 13% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Nampa Christian Schools Photo - The class of 2016 celebrates commencement. 100% of these students when onto higher education. They have blessed our school beyond measure and will be missed.
Riverstone International School Photo - Riverstone International School's Elementary School Campus. The Middle School and High School are also located on our 14 acre campus in Southeast Boise.
Calvary Chapel Christian School of Pocatello Photo - Calvary Chapel Christian School Pocatello January 2013.
Sandpoint Waldorf School Photo - Math, the sciences, and language arts are taught in blocks which allow for indepth study of topics
Top Idaho Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 38 Schools5,424 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools666 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools2 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students100% Minority
- 4 Schools577 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students31% Minority
- 11 Schools623 Students7% Minority
- 8 Schools908 Students14% Minority
- 4 Schools152 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students- Minority
- 13 Schools1,876 Students20% Minority
- 5 Schools148 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools46 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools84 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools187 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students6% Minority
- 18 Schools2,160 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools625 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools4 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools112 Students40% Minority
- 6 Schools384 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students22% Minority
- 2 Schools68 Students25% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools77 Students7% Minority
- 6 Schools868 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools65 Students15% Minority
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.