Idaho Private Schools
- There are 141 private schools in Idaho, serving 15,344 students.
- The average private school tuition is $5,416 for elementary schools and $6,776 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 90% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 13% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Each week during the winter our students have the opportunity to head up to Schweitzer the local Resort and get some play time in.
Riverstone International School's Elementary School Campus. The Middle School and High School are also located on our 14 acre campus in Southeast Boise.
Idaho Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 38 Schools5,424 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools666 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools2 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students100% Minority
- 4 Schools577 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students31% Minority
- 11 Schools623 Students7% Minority
- 8 Schools908 Students14% Minority
- 4 Schools152 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students- Minority
- 13 Schools1,876 Students20% Minority
- 5 Schools148 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools46 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools84 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools187 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students6% Minority
- 18 Schools2,141 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools599 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools4 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools112 Students40% Minority
- 6 Schools389 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students22% Minority
- 2 Schools98 Students25% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools77 Students7% Minority
- 6 Schools868 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools65 Students15% Minority
August 19, 2018
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.