Top Idaho Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 139 top private schools in Idaho, serving 15,229 students.
- The average private school tuition is $10,511 for elementary schools and $6,894 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 91% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 13% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Sandpoint Waldorf School Photo - Math, the sciences, and language arts are taught in blocks which allow for indepth study of topics
Classical Christian Academy Photo - Classical Christian Academy - Post Falls, Idaho - First Lego League Robotics Team
Riverstone International School Photo - Grade 8 students spend five days backpacking in Hells Canyon as part of our Outdoor Education program. The Sawtooth and White Cloud Mountains, Grand Gulch (UT), and Sheep Creek are other backpacking destinations.
Nampa Christian Schools Photo - The class of 2016 celebrates commencement. 100% of these students when onto higher education. They have blessed our school beyond measure and will be missed.
Smarty Pants Preschool & Kindergarten Photo - Come and see why we are Kuna's top rated & highest scoring school!
Top Idaho Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 36 Schools5,342 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools666 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools2 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students100% Minority
- 4 Schools577 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students31% Minority
- 11 Schools653 Students7% Minority
- 8 Schools903 Students14% Minority
- 3 Schools81 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students- Minority
- 14 Schools1,856 Students20% Minority
- 5 Schools148 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools46 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools84 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools189 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students6% Minority
- 18 Schools2,175 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools631 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools4 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools112 Students40% Minority
- 6 Schools384 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students22% Minority
- 2 Schools68 Students25% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools77 Students7% Minority
- 6 Schools868 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools65 Students15% Minority
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.