Top Idaho Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 141 top private schools in Idaho, serving 15,410 students.
- The average private school tuition is $5,416 for elementary schools and $6,678 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 90% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 13% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Elk Mountain Academy Photo - Each week during the winter our students have the opportunity to head up to Schweitzer the local Resort and get some play time in.
Calvary Chapel Christian School of Pocatello Photo - Calvary Chapel Christian School Pocatello January 2013.
Nampa Christian Schools Photo - The class of 2016 celebrates commencement. 100% of these students when onto higher education. They have blessed our school beyond measure and will be missed.
Foothills School of Arts & Sciences Photo - Foothills Jr. High students enjoy fun relay races and challenges at Student Celebration.
Top Idaho Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 38 Schools5,424 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools666 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools2 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students100% Minority
- 4 Schools577 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students31% Minority
- 11 Schools623 Students7% Minority
- 8 Schools908 Students14% Minority
- 4 Schools152 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students- Minority
- 13 Schools1,876 Students20% Minority
- 5 Schools148 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools46 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools84 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools187 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students6% Minority
- 18 Schools2,160 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools625 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools4 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools112 Students40% Minority
- 6 Schools384 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students22% Minority
- 2 Schools68 Students25% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools77 Students7% Minority
- 6 Schools868 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools65 Students15% Minority
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.