The Ambrose School
5.00 (1 review)
- We are a classical Christian school with 644 students in grades K-12.
- Our teachers are committed to the classical model while offering competitive sports, concurrent credit, graphic design/yearbook, and science.
- Our distinguished academics will challenge your child and they will develop an enthusiasm for learning in our structured and loving classrooms.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||525 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,128|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $3768 for half day kindergarten up to $9128 for high school.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Susan Herrick|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Lacrosse, Mountain Biking, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Mountain Biking, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Mock trial/debate, Music|
Club or Organization:
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Choir, Drama, Orchestra, Yearbook
- Visit and experience the classical Christian difference at The Ambrose School. Our students study Latin, history, science, math, and the Bible with uncommon depth. Half day and all day kindergarten options are available for the upcoming school year. For more information please visit our website (https://www.TheAmbroseSchool.org) or call (208) 323-3888.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boise Grades: 9-12 | 839 students
7009 Franklin Rd
Boise, ID 83709
(208)375-6010 6.5 9-12
- Caldwell Grades: PK-12 | 240 students
3610 Ustick Rd
Caldwell, ID 83605
(208)454-8993 14.1 PK-12
- Pocatello Grades: PK-12 | 63 students
1633 Olympus Drive
Pocatello, ID 83201
(208)237-9500 205 PK-12
Our three children have attended The Ambrose School over the past 15 years beginning in kindergarten. We now have a graduate, and two high school students. We have walked with the school through many changes and with every change, the school has become an even better place to educate students. There are many opportunities for music, art, media, etc. The success of the mock trial program is unmistakable as the team is repeatedly the state champion or runner-up. The athletic program is top-notch. Most importantly, our children are ready for college. It is evident our oldest, now a junior in college, has succeeded because of the training she received at Ambrose.
- Posted by Parent - dskin
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.