Grades: PK-7 | 546 students
- The administration, faculty and staff of Holy Name of Jesus School believe the spiritual, intellectual, social and emotional growth of each child is a priority.
- We commit ourselves to the goals of educating our students in a safe, caring and stable Catholic environment; of nurturing, guiding and motivating our students; of developing our students' independence, self discipline and belief in their own self worth; and of encouraging in our students commitment to community and to all of the members of that community.
- The philosophy of the education at Holy Name of Jesus is centered on the belief that faith development is integral to our mission and success.
- It is our belief that if we put Jesus first in our lives, that same belief will permeate the lives of the children and of the families that we touch.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||546 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MetairieGrades: NS-7 | 402 students
194 Ravan Ave.
Metairie, LA 70123
New OrleansGrades: PK-8 | 196 students
1020 N Prieur St
New Orleans, LA 70116
New OrleansGrades: PK-12 | 168 students
13123 I 10 Service Rd
New Orleans, LA 70128
New OrleansGrades: K-9 | 505 students
4861 Rosalia Dr
New Orleans, LA 70127
New OrleansGrades: PK-12 | 629 students
6905 Chef Menteur Hwy
New Orleans, LA 70126
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.