Grades: PK-8 | 219 students
- At Most Holy Redeemer School, as educators, we strive to help our students experience the Christian way of life in every aspect of the curriculum.
- When students learn in this manner, it allows them to develop spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- It challenges each student to live a more purposeful Christian life.
- The educational process is accomplished ideally when all member of the school community unite in purpose.
- Our community recognizes this as it complies with elementary school guidelines for curriculum and evaluation set forth by the Diocese of Camden.
- Our mission is to inspire, model and teach Catholic values with respect, faith and knowledge.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Woodbury HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 585 students
773 3rd St
Woodbury Heights, NJ 08097
RunnemedeGrades: PK-8 | 192 students
27 E Evesham Road
Runnemede, NJ 08078
GlassboroGrades: PK-8 | 133 students
535 Mullica Hill Road
Glassboro, NJ 08028
GibbstownGrades: PK-8 | 254 students
150 S School Street
Gibbstown, NJ 08027
Mullica HillGrades: PK-8 | 153 students
15 High St
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.