Grades: 7-12 | 157 students
- Illinois Lutheran High School provides quality, Christian education to students of the church and community, reaching and nurturing souls for time and eternity.
- Illinois Lutheran High School provides a unique educational environment in which the fellowship of believers is encouraged by the Word in yielding their lives to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- The role of the student is to grow in the saving knowledge of his Lord Jesus, and to develop his God-given gifts and abilities so that he may be equipped for his life of good works which God has already prepared for him to do.
- The role of the faculty is to minister to the student.
- Such a ministry requires spiritually mature and academically qualified faculty members who are continually open to the Word of the Holy Spirit.
- In this Lutheran high school all knowledge and learning are viewed as potential channels for God's power and grace.
- The curriculum of Illinois Lutheran is determined by the requirements of a complex and changing society, by the needs and aptitudes of the individual student, and by the spirit and substance of the Gospel of Christ.
- Students are given opportunities to develop not only individual talents, but also the skills and attitudes to make thoughtful Christian decisions and take positive Christian action as they carry out their individual callings in society as the people of God.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||English, Spanish 4,|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||discounts for third child|
|Admissions Director||Joe Archer|
|Admissions Associate||Dawn Kernagis|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Bowl, Forensics (7-8), Michtam Traveling Chior, Yearbook Academic Bowl, Yearbook, Forensics (7-8),
Michtam Traveling Chior,
- No child shall be denied entrance on the basis of race, national origin, sex, or color.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
South HollandGrades: 9-12 | 205 students
16100 Seton Dr
South Holland, IL 60473
FrankfortGrades: PK-12 | 67 students
21739 S Lagrange Road
Frankfort, IL 60423
LansingGrades: 9-12 | 584 students
2261 Indiana Ave
Lansing, IL 60438
LansingGrades: 9-12 | 53 students
2750 Glenwood Lansing Rd
Lansing, IL 60438
Chicago HeightsGrades: 9-12 | 1444 students
700 Ashland Ave
Chicago Heights, IL 60411
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.