Grades: PK-8 | 351 students
- Cranston-Johnston Catholic Regional school seeks to impart to its student body a knowledge of the Roman Catholic faith, an awareness and appreciation of the rich heritage of Catholicism, and a knowledge of Catholic morals and ethics and the practice thereof.
- The school strives to make students cognizant of the presence of God among the school body and the larger community of which the school is a part.
- Understanding and tolerance of diversity, promotion and practice of social justice, and appreciation of, and the love for humanity, and practice of charity toward neighbors each within the framework of Catholic teachings are fostered within the school community.
- Cranston-Johnston Catholic Regional School, in addition, recognizes the need to prepare students to live in the dynamic, global world of the present and near future by providing them with the necessary knowledge, proper skills, and right attitudes that will contribute to their survival and enable them to leave their mark and make a positive contribution in this world community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||351 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JohnstonGrades: PK-8 | 304 students
931 Atwood Ave
Johnston, RI 02919
CranstonGrades: PK-8 | 257 students
85 Chester Avenue
Cranston, RI 02920
ProvidenceGrades: PK-12 | 792 students
250 Lloyd Ave
Providence, RI 02906
WarwickGrades: PK-8 | 253 students
200 Brentwood Ave
Warwick, RI 02886
WarwickGrades: PK-8 | 206 students
120 Mayfair Road
Warwick, RI 02888
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.