- Immaculate Conception School's mission is to provide every child with a safe and nurturing environment that facilitates a love of learning as well as a love for God, others, and self.
- We at Immaculate Conception School believe in educating students both spiritually and academically.
- We believe that instruction in the Catholic faith enables our students to acquire the knowledge, values and skills necessary to mature into responsible adults.
- We recognize and respect the individuality, ethnic diversity and uniqueness of each student.
- We empower our students to choose wisely and acknowledge the significance of their choices.
- We believe in the importance of parental support to facilitate each child's growth in body, mind, and spirit.
- We believe in our commitment to grow as educators through professional development, self-evaluation and renewal.
- We recognize the necessity to adapt to the changing needs within our school and community.
- It is our belief that our family-like relationship serves as a model to the students we teach.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||279 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Long Island CityGrades: PK-12 | 573 students
3921 Crescent St
Long Island City, NY 11101
SunnysideGrades: PK-8 | 473 students
4330 48th st apt F1
Sunnyside, NY 11104
AstoriaGrades: NS-8 | 147 students
3120 21st Ave
Astoria, NY 11105
AstoriaGrades: PK-8 | 228 students
2315 Newtown Avenue
Astoria, NY 11102
AstoriaGrades: NS-8 | 500 students
2846 44th St
Astoria, NY 11103