Grades: 6-12 | 122 students
- The Institute Of Islamic Education is a full-time, residential Islamic Institute dedicated to training Huffaz and Ulama.
- IIE prepares young Muslim men and women by educating them in both the religious and secular sciences so that they will be capable and qualified to lead the Muslim community in North America.
- The house of Islam has firmly stood for over fourteen hundred years upon the unshakable cornerstones of the Quran and Sunnah.
- The depth of their truisms, the breadth of their coverage, and subtlety of insight have breathed into Islam such ascendancy as that can only be derived from the Divine.
- From the life of the Prophet Muhammad and his Companions, the understanding emerges that the Quran and Sunnah comprise a fountainhead of knowledge that must be both preserved and propagated by this Ummah.
- This understanding spawned a historically unparalleled birth of sustained intellectual activity.
- Innumerable books were penned on subjects as varied as Quranic Exegesis, Hadith, Islamic Law, Spirituality, Seerah, History, Economics, Mathematics, Astronomy, Medicine, and Sociology.
- Libraries were created; research institutes were sanctioned; and scholars were tenured.
- Through the blood and sweat of countless scholars and a community commitment to knowledge, a legacy was born.
- Against all odds, this legacy has continued.
- Neither meagerness of resources nor the acrimony of enemies has stayed its tide.
- It is this heritage of learning that continues all over the world today.
- New research into the Quran and Sunnah is ongoing and necessary as modern scientific discoveries, ethical problematic, and religious polemics emerge and develop.
- The language of knowledge is changing, and this necessitates a modern Islamic dialogue articulated by qualified scholarship.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.