- Kahili Adventist School is dedicated to leading students to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ – teaching them that a rewarding life is based upon unselfish service to others and achievement of their highest potential.
- Kahili Adventist School recognizes God as the ultimate source of existence and truth.
- We believe that every human being is made in God's image and endowed with attributes akin to those of the Creator.
- Therefore, we seek to nurture thinkers rather than mere reflectors of other's thoughts; loving service rather than selfish ambition; maximum development of one's potential; and an appreciation of all that is beautiful, true, and good.
- Education is far more than academic knowledge; it is a balanced development of the whole person.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 63%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Kahili shirt, Khaki pants or bluejeans)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,300|
|% on Financial Aid||