Grades: 8-12 | 182 students
- The Kids Peace Model of Care is a clear, compelling statement of the Kids Peace beliefs and principles that form the foundation of our care and treatment of children, youth and families.
- It is based on research and practical experience and provides a description to our customers, to the profession and to the community at large of the beliefs and thinking that are the framework, guideline and measurement for all programs and services.
- The Kids Peace mission is to give hope, help and healing to children facing crisis, and we work very hard to accomplish this from more than 60 sites in 11 states and the District of Columbia.
- We serve children at all levels of acuity from our one-of-a-kind Children’s Hospital, specialized care for boys with sexual disorders, intensive and therapeutic residential programs, juvenile justice facilities, community programs, schools and foster care offices.
- Our Vision is to be the premier provider of services to help kids facing crisis by offering exemplary programs, operational excellence and leadership that inspires caregivers everywhere.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BethlehemGrades: 3-12 | 66 students
Bethlehem, PA 18015
AllentownGrades: PK-12 | 61 students
830 S Woodward St
Allentown, PA 18103
AllentownGrades: K-9 | 184 students
934 Hanover Ave
Allentown, PA 18109
Center ValleyGrades: K | 94 students
3500 Corporate Pkwy
Center Valley, PA 18034
BethlehemGrades: K | 29 students
1607 W Union Blvd
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.