Grades: Nursery School-PK
Our staff members are dedicated professionals who are trained to provide a loving and nurturing environment to all the children in our care.
We pride ourselves on creating an enriched environment and look forward to sharing this experience with you.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to KinderCare in Lake Arbor. We are very excited to have the opportunity to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your childÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at KinderCare in Lake Arbor, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- At KinderCare Learning Center, your child's safety is our top priority. All of our outside doors are locked and the front door has a keypad entry system. Our playgrounds are also secured and locked at all times. Furthermore, all of our staff members are CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- Accepts all in area/Dept of Social Services.
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LargoGrades: 2-12 | 173 students
1330 Mccormick Dr
Largo, MD 20774
BowieGrades: PK-12 | 376 students
9800 Lottsford Road
Bowie, MD 20721
Upper MarlboroGrades: 8
1330 Mccormick Drive
Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
LandoverGrades: PK-5 | 151 students
8500 Jericho City Dr
Landover, MD 20785
Capitol HeightsGrades: 2-12 | 67 students
8723 Ashwood Dr
Capitol Heights, MD 20743
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.