Grades: 7-12 | 126 students
- Lakeland Christian Academy is an independent, interdenominational protestant Christian school for grades 7-12, and uses a traditional, departmentalized curriculum.
- Lakeland Christian Academy exists to provide a biblically-centered education environment so that its students may be equipped to become Christ-honoring members of their families, churches, and communities.
- Lakeland Christian Academy works with each student academically, as well as spiritually.
- All LCA faculty members are professing Christians and hold either bachelor's degrees or higher. All Board members and employees are professing born-again believers.
- LCA believes that each student is a unique individual, created in God's image, for the purpose of glorifying God. Lakeland's goal is to help students develop their abilities to fulfill that purpose.
- Lakeland Christian Academy believes that God has given parents the responsibility to teach and train their children.
- LCA assists parents by working closely with them in this process.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,350|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid and scholarships available.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,650|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Scott Wiley|
|Admissions Associate||Ellen Yocum|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cheer Block, KEYS, NHS, Student Senate, Unleashing the Power of the Son Cheer Block, KEYS, NHS, Student Senate, Unleashing the Power of the Son,
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.