Grades: K | 131 students
- Lakeview Child Center is an autonomous affiliate of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton.
- Lakeview Child Center, which opened in 1985, operates a network of seven childcare centers throughout Central New Jersey.
- Our mission is provide excellence through service in child care within an environment that encourages the development of the whole child.
- The preschoolers develop independence and self esteem as they learn to serve food, clean up for themselves and care for their classroom environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EwingGrades: NS-K | 47 students
158 Scotch Road
Ewing, PA 08628
EwingGrades: 1-8 | 61 students
1925 Pennington Rd
Ewing, NJ 08618
PenningtonGrades: PK-K | 49 students
795 Denow Rd Bldg B
Pennington, NJ 08534
1555 Pennington Road
Trenton, NJ 08618
Lawrence TownshipGrades: PK-K | 22 students
129 Denow Road
Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.