Grades: K | 131 students
- Lakeview Child Center is an autonomous affiliate of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton.
- Lakeview Child Center, which opened in 1985, operates a network of seven childcare centers throughout Central New Jersey.
- Our mission is provide excellence through service in child care within an environment that encourages the development of the whole child.
- The preschoolers develop independence and self esteem as they learn to serve food, clean up for themselves and care for their classroom environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EwingGrades: NS-K | 47 students
158 Scotch Road
Ewing, PA 08628
EwingGrades: 1-8 | 61 students
1925 Pennington Rd
Ewing, NJ 08618
PenningtonGrades: PK-K | 49 students
795 Denow Rd Bldg B
Pennington, NJ 08534
1555 Pennington Road
Trenton, NJ 08618
Lawrence TownshipGrades: PK-K | 22 students
129 Denow Road
Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.