Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
- Legacy Christian School offers excellence in academics from a Biblical perspective.
- Students are equipped and inspired to make a difference in the world for Jesus Christ through daily instruction, a weekly chapel service, and Christ-centered service projects.
- Parent involvement is welcomed and encouraged.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(plain colored shirts and pants, collar not required)
Finances and Admission
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
- We offer special area classes: art, music, computer, physical education, and library.
- We offer a pull-out enrichment program.
- Students attend a weekly chapel service. Parents and siblings invited to attend.
- We are not affliated with any specific denomination, and our students represent more than 35 different area churches..
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CarmelGrades: K-8 | 673 students
14596 Oakridge Rd
Carmel, IN 46032
IndianapolisGrades: NS-12 | 1398 students
6401 E 75th St
Indianapolis, IN 46250
NoblesvilleGrades: PK-8 | 402 students
9900 E 191st St
Noblesville, IN 46060
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.