Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
- Legacy Christian School offers excellence in academics from a Biblical perspective.
- Students are equipped and inspired to make a difference in the world for Jesus Christ through daily instruction, a weekly chapel service, and Christ-centered service projects.
- Parent involvement is welcomed and encouraged.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(plain colored shirts and pants, collar not required)
Finances and Admission
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
- We offer special area classes: art, music, computer, physical education, and library.
- We offer a pull-out enrichment program.
- Students attend a weekly chapel service. Parents and siblings invited to attend.
- We are not affliated with any specific denomination, and our students represent more than 35 different area churches..
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CarmelGrades: K-8 | 673 students
14596 Oakridge Rd
Carmel, IN 46032
IndianapolisGrades: NS-12 | 1398 students
6401 E 75th St
Indianapolis, IN 46250
NoblesvilleGrades: PK-8 | 402 students
9900 E 191st St
Noblesville, IN 46060
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.