- In mind, body and spirit, our mission is to prepare students to succeed.
- For over 100 years, Menaul School has been educating students from New Mexico and around the world. Each student admitted to Menaul School must aspire to be a part of a multi-cultural community where participation, compassion, honesty and academic achievement are a part of everyday life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Independent Schools Association of the South West (ISAS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 50%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants and School Polo Shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$16,000|
|Tuition Notes||Flex Tuition for Domestic Day students (tuition is tailored to family's income); Boarding tuition is $30,800 with two Presidential Scholarships available for Domestic Boarding students|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$8,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Amy Boldt|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Basketball, Cross Country, Fencing, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBadminton, Basketball,
Cross Country, Fencing,
Flag Football, Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Band/ Guitar, Choir, Dance Club, Drama, Fencing, Jazz Band, Junior Civitan, Math Club, Math Competitions, Robotics, Soccer Club, Student Council, Visual Arts Art Club, Band/ Guitar, Choir, Dance Club, Drama, Fencing, Jazz Band, Junior Civitan, Math Club, Robotics, Soccer Club, Visual Arts, Math Competitions,
- WHY MENAUL?
- Similar to all private and independent schools, Menaul offers a college prep education in a safe and secure environment, small class sizes, and a dedicated faculty and staff. What makes Menaul school unique from other school options is that we offer: FLEX TUITION, a sliding scale tuition plan; RELIGIOUS EDUCATION with daily chapel, and educational religion classes; BOARDING PROGRAM both domestic and international upper school students live and study on our beautiful campus.
- We have a vibrant international community with students from over 12 different countries, including Finland, Germany, Vietnam, Jordan, Nepal, Nigeria, Norway, South Korea, China, Rwanda, Russia, and Turkey.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AlbuquerqueGrades: 6-12 | 550 students
4000 Bosque School Road Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87120
AlbuquerqueGrades: 2-11 | 37 students
8600 Academy Rd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87111
AlbuquerqueGrades: 6-12 | 554 students
532 Osuna Road NE
Albuquerque, NM 87113
We are an expat family living overseas so our 2 kids are required to go to boarding school since there is no high school available for them to attend in the country we live in. We are originally from the Southwestern US and we wanted to find a small, caring Christian boarding school for our kids to attend. We found Menaul School and from the first moments of our contact with the school we knew we had found the perfect place for our kids. Meanul has both a day school and boarding school with a large and diverse international student population. Our kids love the international environment, the small class sizes, caring teachers and the wonderful community feeling that the school provides. Our children are thriving at Menaul! From the dorms, to the activities, to the coaches, to the teachers and staff to the wonderful Christian community, Menaul has exceeded expectations on every count. Our son is an alternative learner and they have even found him an awesome tutor to provide academic support for him. We love Menaul and encourage any expat family looking for a small Christian school with an international emphasis to consider this wonderful school in Albuquerque, NM.
- Posted by Parent - rickt