Grades: PK-10 | 207 students
- We are a part of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, the world's second largest Christian education system.
- We are a private Seventh-day Adventist school located in Milwaukee Wisconsin.
- We offer quality Christian education for the first through tenth grade levels and seek to maintain a quality staff, good pupil-teacher ratio, modern school facilities, equipment and materials.
- The two primary aims of our school are spiritual nurture and educational excellence.
- We hope you will find all of the information you are looking for.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(School polo with blue pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||The school is on the Milwaukee Parental Choice program for students living in Milwaukee.|
|Admissions Director||Ken Smith|
|Admissions Associate||Lisa Doorley|
- Milwaukee Junior Academy is part of a world-wide educational system of ninety-two colleges and universities, plus more than five thousand elementary and secondary schools. This system was begun in North America in 1872 by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The basis of our unique philosophy of Christian education is that which is found in scripture. The two primary aims of our school are spiritual nurture and educational excellence. The educational program is founded on the belief that each student is unique and of inestimable value, and on the importance of the development of the whole person. Students are educated to accept service as a way of life, to be sensitive to the needs of people in the home and society, and to become active members in their churches. Milwaukee Junior Academy is committed to quality Christian education and seeks to maintain an excellent staff, good pupil-teacher ratio, modern school facilities, equipment and materials.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-12 | 412 students
5375 N Green Bay Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53209
FranklinGrades: PK-8 | 170 students
6881 S 51st St
Franklin, WI 53132
HubertusGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
3733 Hubertus Rd
Hubertus, WI 53033
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 127 students
6023 S 27th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53221
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 209 students
9550 W Brown Deer Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53224
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.