Grades: PK-10 | 207 students
- We are a part of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, the world's second largest Christian education system.
- We are a private Seventh-day Adventist school located in Milwaukee Wisconsin.
- We offer quality Christian education for the first through tenth grade levels and seek to maintain a quality staff, good pupil-teacher ratio, modern school facilities, equipment and materials.
- The two primary aims of our school are spiritual nurture and educational excellence.
- We hope you will find all of the information you are looking for.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(School polo with blue pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||The school is on the Milwaukee Parental Choice program for students living in Milwaukee.|
|Admissions Director||Ken Smith|
|Admissions Associate||Lisa Doorley|
- Milwaukee Junior Academy is part of a world-wide educational system of ninety-two colleges and universities, plus more than five thousand elementary and secondary schools. This system was begun in North America in 1872 by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The basis of our unique philosophy of Christian education is that which is found in scripture. The two primary aims of our school are spiritual nurture and educational excellence. The educational program is founded on the belief that each student is unique and of inestimable value, and on the importance of the development of the whole person. Students are educated to accept service as a way of life, to be sensitive to the needs of people in the home and society, and to become active members in their churches. Milwaukee Junior Academy is committed to quality Christian education and seeks to maintain an excellent staff, good pupil-teacher ratio, modern school facilities, equipment and materials.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-12 | 412 students
5375 N Green Bay Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53209
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 75 students
3201 S 51st St
Milwaukee, WI 53219
LannonGrades: K-8 | 108 students
20813 W Forest View Dr
Lannon, WI 53046
Menomonee FallsGrades: PK-12 | 97 students
N84W19049 Menomonee Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 206 students
648 E Dover St
Milwaukee, WI 53207
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.