Grades: 1-12 | 15 students
- Mogadore Christian Academy students pass each PACE with a score of 80% or higher.
- More than half our high school graduates complete honors or college prep programs.
- Most earn bachelor's or advanced degrees at private and public colleges and universities around the country and overseas.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,900|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts for more than one student. Limited financial aid scholarships.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. Dennis Calaway|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Peggy Christopher|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||MCA Choir, Student Body Officers, Yearbook Committee MCA Choir, Student Body Officers,
- MCA offers an outstanding academic curriculum that builds on strong reading skills to prepare students for college and professional success. Our teachers provide one-to-one instruction that is supplemented by lecture, video, and computer support.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HartvilleGrades: PK-12 | 638 students
12893 Kaufman Ave.
Hartville, OH 44632
StowGrades: 9-12 | 1068 students
4550 Wyoga Lake Road
Stow, OH 44224
AkronGrades: PK-8 | 91 students
750 White Pond Dr
Akron, OH 44320
AkronGrades: K-8 | 118 students
139 S High St
Akron, OH 44308
AkronGrades: PK-8 | 191 students
1791 Jacoby Road
Akron, OH 44321
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.