Grades: PK-K | 89 students
- Montessori Academy is a family run business the Torello's have made the ambiance family oriented.
- Everyone who enters our facility is treated with respect, TLC and congeniality.
- The longevity of our staff is an important factor.
- Some staff members have been here over 15 years.
- The staff is dedicated, loyal and dependable, and really and truly enjoy working in a happy family atmosphere.
- The updated curriculum, multi-cultural lessons and lots of exposure to science, music, the arts, yoga, computers and monthly progress reports are only a few of the highlights of our curriculum.
- The efficiency of the administration is also an important aspect.
- Observation of the classrooms are done by the Director every day.
- Children are evaluated and their daily needs are met and discussed.
- The Director is always available to make suggestions, implement the state mandated rules, and to observe the staff and the daily routines.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.