|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Spanish, Hindi, Dance, Art, Music, Aerobics, Human Values Education Spanish, Hindi, Dance, Art, Music, Aerobics, Human Values Education,
- Welcome to Kripa Montessori School! At Kripa, we believe that a child is born with immense goodness and has great potential for learning. We also believe that parents and educators must join hands in the important activity of guiding children in the early years. Kripa is an early learning center founded on these beliefs. We strive to provide a safe, happy and healthy learning environment that will best prepare your child for the challenges of school. Kripa uses the Montessori method, complemented with value-based education and other academic enrichment programs such as Spanish, aerobics, art, and music. Our classrooms espouse a unique philosophy of "whole child" education, which blends academic, practical and character development. Kripa opened its doors in Bartlett in 2006, growing steadily each year, and expanding to a second Hoffman Estates location in early 2010. The dream child of a dedicated and experienced Montessori Teacher, Kripa is an associate member of the American Montessori Society, is licensed by DCFS, and is registered under the Illinois State Board of Education. We offer the best value for your dollar, consistently providing quality Preschool care and Montessori Education at extremely affordable rates, and offering loyalty discounts upon completion of the first year. A full listing of our tuition and fee schedule can be found on our website. Our goals:
- * Prepare our students for entry into elementary school with a positive attitude and love for learning.
- * Build the foundations for linguistic expression by emphasizing spoken language.
- * Develop aptitude in basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division before completion of the primary program.
- * Cultivate literacy skills and foster a sense of enthusiasm for reading and writing.
- * Bring out inherent human values in all students by helping them learn and recognize love, truth, peace, right-action, and non-violence. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you. Please call or visit us if you would like more information about Kripa Montessori School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Arlington HeightsGrades: PK-K | 30 students
2025 S.Goebbert Rd.
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
BarringtonGrades: PK-6 | 72 students
1410 S. Barrington Rd.
Barrington, IL 60010
BartlettGrades: K | 100 students
379 Bartlett Plz
Bartlett, IL 60103
AlgonquinGrades: PK-5 | 84 students
2651 W Algonquin Rd
Algonquin, IL 60102
Long GroveGrades: PK-5 | 90 students
Long Grove, IL 60047
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.