|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Spanish, Hindi, Dance, Art, Music, Aerobics, Human Values Education Spanish, Hindi, Dance, Art, Music, Aerobics, Human Values Education,
- Welcome to Kripa Montessori School! At Kripa, we believe that a child is born with immense goodness and has great potential for learning. We also believe that parents and educators must join hands in the important activity of guiding children in the early years. Kripa is an early learning center founded on these beliefs. We strive to provide a safe, happy and healthy learning environment that will best prepare your child for the challenges of school. Kripa uses the Montessori method, complemented with value-based education and other academic enrichment programs such as Spanish, aerobics, art, and music. Our classrooms espouse a unique philosophy of "whole child" education, which blends academic, practical and character development. Kripa opened its doors in Bartlett in 2006, growing steadily each year, and expanding to a second Hoffman Estates location in early 2010. The dream child of a dedicated and experienced Montessori Teacher, Kripa is an associate member of the American Montessori Society, is licensed by DCFS, and is registered under the Illinois State Board of Education. We offer the best value for your dollar, consistently providing quality Preschool care and Montessori Education at extremely affordable rates, and offering loyalty discounts upon completion of the first year. A full listing of our tuition and fee schedule can be found on our website. Our goals:
- * Prepare our students for entry into elementary school with a positive attitude and love for learning.
- * Build the foundations for linguistic expression by emphasizing spoken language.
- * Develop aptitude in basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division before completion of the primary program.
- * Cultivate literacy skills and foster a sense of enthusiasm for reading and writing.
- * Bring out inherent human values in all students by helping them learn and recognize love, truth, peace, right-action, and non-violence. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you. Please call or visit us if you would like more information about Kripa Montessori School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Long GroveGrades: PK-5 | 90 students
Long Grove, IL 60047
Saint CharlesGrades: PK-5 | 195 students
716 Oak St
Saint Charles, IL 60174
RoselleGrades: PK-KG | 13 students
206 Rush St
Roselle, IL 60172
Hoffman EstatesGrades: PK-9 | 132 students
1200 Freeman Rd
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
SchaumburgGrades: PK-1 | 124 students
22 Kristin Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60195
December 07, 2016
In addition to complying with all the usual admissions requirements, international students must also obtain a student visa. Here are five tips to help you navigate the admissions process.
November 30, 2016
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.