Grades: PK-3 | 141 students
- MSNV is a Montessori school serving children ages 2 through 12.
- MSNV is a cooperative school, encouraging parent's involvement in their child's learning.
- MSNV is located on a beautifully wooded site bordered by parkland in Annandale, Virginia.
- Our school mission is to awaken within each child an inspired learner, embracing commitment, cooperation, and above all, an honorable life.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Second Location: Serving children ages 2 through 6. MSNV Valleybrook Campus, 3433 Rose Lane, Falls Church, VA 22042 Phone: 703-992-0255
- MSNV offers challenging, self-paced and individualized instruction guided by professional Montessori certified faculty. The curriculum educates the whole child, provides a global perspective, and fosters inner discipline as well as respect for others.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AlexandriaGrades: K-8 | 205 students
2400 Russell Rd
Alexandria, VA 22301
10800 Parkridge Blvd.
Reston, VA 20191
Fairfax StationGrades: 1-7 | 43 students
Po Box 130
Fairfax Station, VA 22039
Mc LeanGrades: PK-4 | 84 students
1830 Kirby Road
Mc Lean, VA 22101
HerndonGrades: PK-8 | 570 students
13625 EDS Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
We are very impressed with the school. Our son began in the primary class and we plan of staying all the way through 6th grade. We love the curriculum, teaching style and the rigor of the academics. Our son is flourishing in this school. It was a great decision to choose MSNV!
- Posted by Parent - prano
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.