Grades: PK-8 | 127 students
- Most Holy Redeemer Catholic School was founded in 1886 as St. Agnes School to provide a Catholic education for students in the Montgomery and surrounding areas.
- In 1913 it was renamed St. Raphael and finally changed to Most Holy Redeemer in 1950 to match the parish name.
- Through a nurturing environment in a multiage setting, our small class sizes challenge students academically while leading young hearts to Christ.
- HRS students score in the top 70-90% of the nation when compared to students their age by 8th grade graduation.
- Our students remain active in the parish life long after leaving HRS. We invite you to join our school family to see the difference we make at HRS.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)
National Catholic Education Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mulitage Education|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Blue pants, polo tops)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,250|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships available|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New PragueGrades: PK-8 | 247 students
227 Main Street E
New Prague, MN 56071
WebsterGrades: PK-8 | 200 students
6100 37th St W
Webster, MN 55088
MorristownGrades: K-8 | 35 students
10500 215th Street W
Morristown, MN 55052
Belle PlaineGrades: PK-6 | 47 students
215 N Chestnut St
Belle Plaine, MN 56011
JordanGrades: PK-6 | 109 students
215 Broadway St N
Jordan, MN 55352
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.