Top Minnesota Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 627 top private schools in Minnesota, serving 94,407 students.
- The average private school tuition is $4,339 for elementary schools and $11,149 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 90% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 16% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
St. Croix Lutheran Academy Photo - 500 total students attend SCL including American students and 120 students from over 15 different countries.
Mounds Park Academy Photo - Mounds Park Academy is a PreK-12 independent private school on 32 acres in Saint Paul, Minnesota that has offered a rigorous, college-preparatory experience since 1982. Here, students gain deep, comprehensive content knowledge to prepare them to forever dream big and do right.
Mayer Lutheran High School Photo - Many MLHS student, staff, and chaperones participate in a mission trip to Mexico each year.
Kenrick Avenue KinderCare Photo - Infant A is for our non-mobile Infants. In this room, we have many floor mobiles and other activites to keep your child stimulated during the day. Once they start to crawl and/or walk, they will transition to the Infant B Classroom. In this classroom, the teachers follow the exact schedule you are wanting for your Infant.
Miniapple International Montessori Photo - Children ages 16-33 months may begin their Montessori experience in our Toddler Community. This peaceful environment is thoughtfully designed to encourage independence in very young children.
Saint Agnes School Photo - Rooted in the Catholic intellectual tradition and the sacramental life, our school seeks to instill in students a desire to know, love and serve God in this life and the next.
Top Minnesota Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 32 Schools4,071 Students17% Minority
- 3 Schools141 Students5% Minority
- 5 Schools471 Students29% Minority
- 3 Schools363 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools21 Students- Minority
- 9 Schools1,353 Students5% Minority
- 6 Schools1,447 Students20% Minority
- 3 Schools163 Students13% Minority
- 19 Schools3,496 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools78 Students57% Minority
- 2 Schools122 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools663 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools118 Students3% Minority
- 5 Schools524 Students7% Minority
- 52 Schools6,097 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools24 Students58% Minority
- 4 Schools470 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools38 Students34% Minority
- 2 Schools71 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools135 Students20% Minority
- 5 Schools245 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students- Minority
- 141 Schools29,243 Students23% Minority
- 4 Schools404 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools5 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools58 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools219 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools117 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools596 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools54 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools323 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools219 Students4% Minority
- 5 Schools532 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students35% Minority
- 1 Schools399 Students9% Minority
- 5 Schools495 Students4% Minority
- 9 Schools724 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools91 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools267 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools509 Students1% Minority
- 5 Schools611 Students25% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students18% Minority
- 7 Schools348 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools210 Students35% Minority
- 22 Schools3,688 Students8% Minority
- 8 Schools677 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools152 Students23% Minority
- 2 Schools116 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools342 Students4% Minority
- 5 Schools669 Students7% Minority
- 68 Schools14,307 Students24% Minority
- 4 Schools362 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools242 Students4% Minority
- 10 Schools1,718 Students29% Minority
- 2 Schools43 Students30% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools1,206 Students6% Minority
- 17 Schools2,387 Students11% Minority
- 7 Schools677 Students10% Minority
- 4 Schools189 Students5% Minority
- 26 Schools4,013 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools517 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools195 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools220 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools92 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools243 Students7% Minority
- 25 Schools3,410 Students20% Minority
- 2 Schools98 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools164 Students5% Minority
- 11 Schools1,923 Students10% Minority
- 8 Schools1,032 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students- Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.