Minnesota Private Schools
- There are 648 private schools in Minnesota, serving 94,287 students.
- The average private school tuition is $4,200 for elementary schools and $11,199 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 92% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 16% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Mounds Park Academy Photo - Mounds Park Academy is a PreK-12 independent private school on 32 acres in Saint Paul, Minnesota that has offered a rigorous, college-preparatory experience since 1982. Here, students gain deep, comprehensive content knowledge to prepare them to forever dream big and do right.
St. Croix Lutheran Academy Photo - 500 total students attend SCL including American students and 120 students from over 15 different countries.
Chesterton Academy Photo - We are a joyfully Catholic, classical high school founded through a grass-roots movement of parents in 2008. At Chesterton Academy, our students experience the joy of Christ; they grow in character; they deepen their faith; they learn leadership; and our integrated classical curriculum prepares them for college and for life.
Calvin Christian High School Photo - Our students say one of the best things about CCHS is being accepted for who they are and valued for their unique gifts.
Park Christian School Photo - Park Christian School is home to 415 students in grades K-12. We love Jesus. We love children. We love learning. Come experience the difference at Park!
Minnesota Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 31 Schools4,399 Students17% Minority
- 3 Schools141 Students5% Minority
- 5 Schools471 Students29% Minority
- 3 Schools363 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools21 Students- Minority
- 9 Schools1,299 Students5% Minority
- 7 Schools1,440 Students20% Minority
- 3 Schools163 Students13% Minority
- 19 Schools3,424 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools78 Students57% Minority
- 2 Schools122 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools715 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools118 Students3% Minority
- 5 Schools524 Students7% Minority
- 53 Schools6,197 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools24 Students58% Minority
- 4 Schools470 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools38 Students34% Minority
- 2 Schools71 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools135 Students20% Minority
- 5 Schools245 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students- Minority
- 144 Schools25,199 Students22% Minority
- 13 Schools3,901 Students31% Minority
- 4 Schools403 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools5 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools61 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools219 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools117 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools596 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools54 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools323 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools219 Students4% Minority
- 5 Schools532 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students35% Minority
- 5 Schools495 Students4% Minority
- 9 Schools724 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools91 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools256 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools509 Students1% Minority
- 6 Schools678 Students24% Minority
- 2 Schools65 Students13% Minority
- 8 Schools361 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools210 Students35% Minority
- 22 Schools3,830 Students8% Minority
- 8 Schools677 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools152 Students23% Minority
- 2 Schools116 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools342 Students4% Minority
- 5 Schools669 Students7% Minority
- 72 Schools14,528 Students24% Minority
- 4 Schools380 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools242 Students4% Minority
- 10 Schools1,721 Students29% Minority
- 2 Schools43 Students30% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 12 Schools1,818 Students7% Minority
- 15 Schools2,531 Students11% Minority
- 9 Schools1,007 Students8% Minority
- 5 Schools212 Students8% Minority
- 27 Schools4,116 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools517 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools195 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools234 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools92 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools294 Students7% Minority
- 28 Schools3,562 Students20% Minority
- 2 Schools98 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools164 Students5% Minority
- 11 Schools1,923 Students10% Minority
- 8 Schools1,058 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students- Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.