Use the table below to browse notable alumni from private schools around the United States.
Private School Alumni Directory:
Famous Private School Alumni (Minnesota):
Notable School Alumni (Sample)
- Mark Dayton ’65 - U.S. Senator from Minnesota, 40th Governor of Minnesota, heir to Dayton's and Target Corporation, first husband of Alida Rockefeller Messinger
- Poppy Harlow ’01 - American journalist, best known for her reporting at CNN and Forbes.com; CNN This Morning anchor
- Dave Goldberg ’85 - Businessman, CEO of Survey Monkey
- George Roy Hill ’39 - Oscar-winning director of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
- Dani Cameranesi ‘13 - an American women's ice hockey forward, currently playing for the Minnesota section of the PWHPA. She made her debut for the US national women's team at the 2014 and was a forward for U.S. women's hockey team at 2018 Winter Olympics.
- Jericho Sims - Class of 2017. In 2021, drafted as professional basketball player for the New York Knicks
- Rodney Grams - US Congressman 1993-1995 US Senator 1995-2001
- Mason Ferlic '11 - American Olympic long-distance runner
- Zachary Quinn '11 - Co-founder of Love Your Melon
- Olivia Herrick '06 - Professional golfer and founder of Olivia Herrick Design
- Jacob '08 - Johns Hopkins Medical School Graduate and Multiple Awards as a Concert Vocalist
- Thao '10 - Scholarship covering 87% of university costs and 100% of medical costs. Multiple awards in service, Vietnam.
- Daniel '99 - Valedictorian, Cornell University, Senior Business Executive at Capital One
- Megan '09 - Chulalongkorn University, Multiple awards in art and photography.
- Dan '05 - Speaker, Presenter and Analyst at JP Morgan Financial.
- Terry Steinbach - Former catcher for the Minnesota Twins and All Star Game MVP
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.