Crown Christian School
Tel: (763) 856-2099
- Crown Christian School helps students understand how to manage themselves.
- Our purpose of student management is three-fold; First, and foremost is to live a Christian life with respect to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Secondly, to maintain a safe and productive learning environment for all students, faculty, and staff.
- And finally, our discipline ladder is intended to be instructive and protective rather than punitive.
- Crown Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other administered programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Title One|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,075|
|Tuition Notes||Annual tuition for Kindergarten $1980. 1st-8th grade first child: $3075, second child: $2016, third child: $1803|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Cross Country, Track and FieldCross Country, Track and Field,|
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.