St Francis Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (763) 753-1230
- St. Francis Christian School's elementary grades are divided into three classrooms, 5 year old kindergarten, grades 1-3 and grades 4-6.
- The elementary grades use a combination of curriculum material from ABEKA, Bob Jones Press, SAXON and Alpha Omega's Switched on Schoolhouse.
- Students receive excellent instruction in math, science, English, history, and spelling that is well grounded in the Word of God.
- Students also receive instruction in music, art and other extra-curricular activities.
- Students in St. Francis Christian receive a Bible-based education that will prepare them for a lifetime of service to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- St. Francis Christian School would love to be given the opportunity to assist you in training up your child to serve the Lord.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Francis Grades: NS-8 | 111 students
3812 229th Ave NW
Saint Francis, MN 55070
(763) 753-1234 0.3 NS-8
- Cedar Grades: K-12 | 79 students
777 221st Ave Nw
Cedar, MN 55011
(763) 753-8614 4.2 K-12
- Saint Francis Grades: PK-8 | 75 students
7515 269th Ave Nw
Saint Francis, MN 55070
(763) 856-2099 6.6 PK-8
- Elk River Grades: PK-8 | 127 students
9243 Viking Blvd Nw
Elk River, MN 55330
(763) 441-6616 7.6 PK-8
SFCS offers an excellent early childhood program. The K3 and K4 classes are both highly academic and the curriculum meets all of the Minnesota standards for Kindergarten readiness. The programs features academic as well as social skill building opportunities. In addition to Math and Phonics, the children also have Bible, Social Studies, Music and Art. If you are looking for a fun, academic, Christian environment for your preschooler, please check SFCS out!
- Posted by Teacher - Early Childhood
Excellent academic program. Small class sizes give extra attention to each student. Drama department is excellent. Volleyball and basketball available.
- Posted by Parent - wanda
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.