Trinity Lutheran School
- Trinity Lutheran Church maintains a Parochial school so that our children may receive a complete education; an education where the children receive solid academic training, good physical and social training , and spiritual guidance.
- Students at Trinity are able to learn all of God’s truths, both physical and spiritual, in a wholesome Christian atmosphere, and come to appreciate what Christ has done for them and how important He is in their daily lives.
- We need leaders in our homes, businesses, governments, and churches who have the highest religious, moral, and academic standards.
- Trinity Lutheran School strives to educate our students to meet these objectives.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,200|
|Tuition Notes||Increasing discounts for multiple children enrolled|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,619|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Keaton Christiansen|
|Admissions Associate||Jesse Walther|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
FIRST Lego League, OAFC
Arts and Music Programs:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Francis Grades: PK-8 | 75 students
7515 269th Ave Nw
Saint Francis, MN 55070
(763)856-2099 6.8 PK-8
- Andover Grades: PK-12 | 466 students
3037 Bunker Lake Blvd NW
Andover, MN 55304
(763)427-4595 11.4 PK-12
- Cambridge Grades: PK-12
2211 Old Main Street South
Cambridge, MN 55008
(763)689-3806 13.2 PK-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?