Top Minnesota Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 49 top school membership associations in Minnesota, serving 370 private schools (57% of all schools) and 72,956 students.
Mary Queen Of Peace Catholic School Photo - Mary Queen of Peace Catholic School students integrate faith into their educational experience every day.
Brightmont Academy - Mendota Heights Photo - Taking individual courses at Brightmont Academy offers an effective one-to-one instruction alternative for students to learn concepts and skills by progressing at their own pace.
St Paul Preparatory School Photo - SPP seniors have a service learning requirement to fulfill for graduation. Here they are volunteering at Feed My Starving Children.
St John The Baptist Catholic School Photo - At St. John the Baptist Catholic School and Preschool all are welcome in our inclusive church and school community.
Most Holy Redeemer School Photo - Promoting HRS during annual Kolacky Days Celebration in Montgomery.
Top Minnesota Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 16 Schools453 Students11.08% Minority
- 2 Schools452 Students52.24% Minority
- 10 Schools4,016 Students24.95% Minority
- 1 Schools27 Students- Minority
- 12 Schools1,066 Students20.95% Minority
- 10 Schools908 Students23.68% Minority
- 9 Schools839 Students13.93% Minority
- 3 Schools461 Students12.20% Minority
- 33 Schools6,783 Students9.68% Minority
- 1 Schools21 Students61.11% Minority
- 4 Schools720 Students14.83% Minority
- 1 Schools594 Students10.18% Minority
- 2 Schools441 Students13.88% Minority
- 14 Schools2,009 Students6.57% Minority
- 4 Schools165 Students1.96% Minority
- 1 Schools158 Students10.71% Minority
- 6 Schools125 Students56.31% Minority
- 17 Schools9,858 Students14.95% Minority
- 3 Schools922 Students13.02% Minority
- 1 Schools218 Students12.86% Minority
- 2 Schools604 Students72.11% Minority
- 1 Schools440 Students5.09% Minority
- 1 Schools317 Students52.24% Minority
- 26 Schools4,218 Students16.07% Minority
- 1 Schools811 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools2,363 Students18.17% Minority
- 23 Schools12,678 Students15.61% Minority
- 1 Schools764 Students15.38% Minority
- 1 Schools288 Students14.69% Minority
- 4 Schools1,156 Students29.55% Minority
- 150 Schools36,505 Students18.28% Minority
- 1 Schools218 Students9.61% Minority
- 1 Schools555 Students12.70% Minority
- 2 Schools376 Students40.82% Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students- Minority
- 8 Schools1,159 Students11.08% Minority
- 1 Schools169 Students40.31% Minority
- 2 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools630 Students23.21% Minority
- 1 Schools262 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools427 Students92.37% Minority
- 45 Schools6,185 Students17.98% Minority
- 68 Schools13,921 Students16.04% Minority
- 14 Schools2,834 Students22.83% Minority
- 1 Schools165 Students6.06% Minority
- 33 Schools8,961 Students16.12% Minority
- 2 Schools333 Students36.62% Minority
- 1 Schools246 Students22.52% Minority
- 3 Schools415 Students11.25% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.