Top Minnesota Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 49 top school membership associations in Minnesota, serving 370 private schools (59% of all schools) and 73,737 students.
Mounds Park Academy Photo - Mounds Park Academy is a PreK-12 independent private school on 32 acres in Saint Paul, Minnesota that has offered a rigorous, college-preparatory experience since 1982. Here, students gain deep, comprehensive content knowledge to prepare them to forever dream big and do right.
Holy Name Of Jesus School Photo - HNOJ School choir and bands hold both a Christmas and a Spring Concert each year.
Minnehaha Academy Photo - Students have the unique opportunity to design, build and send an experiment to the International Space Station. Minnehaha Academy is the only school in the Midwest with this program.
Brightmont Academy - Mendota Heights Photo - Taking individual courses at Brightmont Academy offers an effective one-to-one instruction alternative for students to learn concepts and skills by progressing at their own pace.
Queen Of Peace Catholic School Photo - Queen of Peace School is part of the Queen of Peace Parish Campus in the heart of Cloquet, MN. Queen of Peace School has been providing quality elementary education in Cloquet for over 100 years.
Chapel Hill Academy Photo - Chapel Hill Academy is located at 306 West 78th Street in Chanhassen, Minnesota.
St Marks School Photo - Innovative and personalized teaching at Saint Mark's School nurtures excitement in learning. "The heart of the intelligent acquires learning, the ears of the wise search for knowledge." Proverbs 18:15
Groves Academy Photo - Located just outside of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Groves Academy's five-acre campus occupies a convenient location near the intersection of Highway 100 and Minnetonka Blvd. in St. Louis Park. The state-of-the-art building includes a variety of new facilities which are the result of $7 million renovation and expansion. Facilities include a new kitchen and dining hall, a media center
St Croix Catholic School Photo - Come visit us and experience the opportunities that await each child and truly each family!
Top Minnesota Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 16 Schools471 Students12.23% Minority
- 2 Schools432 Students32.08% Minority
- 11 Schools4,498 Students20.46% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students4.17% Minority
- 12 Schools910 Students14.45% Minority
- 12 Schools942 Students11.36% Minority
- 7 Schools767 Students7.72% Minority
- 3 Schools461 Students12.20% Minority
- 33 Schools6,744 Students8.65% Minority
- 1 Schools21 Students59.09% Minority
- 3 Schools607 Students15.65% Minority
- 1 Schools594 Students10.18% Minority
- 2 Schools479 Students7.67% Minority
- 14 Schools1,984 Students5.99% Minority
- 4 Schools268 Students1.79% Minority
- 1 Schools172 Students18.55% Minority
- 6 Schools124 Students56.00% Minority
- 17 Schools9,925 Students14.78% Minority
- 3 Schools900 Students13.96% Minority
- 1 Schools223 Students12.86% Minority
- 2 Schools654 Students59.24% Minority
- 1 Schools440 Students5.09% Minority
- 1 Schools297 Students32.08% Minority
- 25 Schools4,191 Students14.54% Minority
- 1 Schools807 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools2,363 Students18.17% Minority
- 24 Schools13,399 Students14.93% Minority
- 1 Schools764 Students15.38% Minority
- 1 Schools288 Students14.69% Minority
- 4 Schools1,223 Students28.25% Minority
- 152 Schools37,505 Students17.59% Minority
- 1 Schools218 Students9.61% Minority
- 1 Schools555 Students12.70% Minority
- 2 Schools356 Students25.95% Minority
- 1 Schools38 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools1,033 Students6.02% Minority
- 1 Schools219 Students4.42% Minority
- 2 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools630 Students23.21% Minority
- 1 Schools262 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools424 Students91.60% Minority
- 44 Schools5,996 Students17.14% Minority
- 67 Schools14,270 Students15.81% Minority
- 12 Schools2,747 Students23.28% Minority
- 1 Schools165 Students6.06% Minority
- 31 Schools8,405 Students14.34% Minority
- 3 Schools746 Students19.24% Minority
- 1 Schools284 Students11.17% Minority
- 3 Schools412 Students8.10% Minority
The benefits of studying a dead language.
Tuition at private schools varies from nothing at a few schools to over $100,000 for the most expensive school.
Finding a school which will accept your child after the normal admissions deadline has passed is not easy. But it can be done.