Top Minnesota Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 49 top school membership associations in Minnesota, serving 370 private schools (59% of all schools) and 73,759 students.
St Croix Catholic School Photo - Come visit us and experience the opportunities that await each child and truly each family!
Holy Name Of Jesus School Photo - HNOJ School choir and bands hold both a Christmas and a Spring Concert each year.
Avail Academy - Blaine Photo - Parents name Avail Academy's experienced and committed teachers among its greatest strengths.
Park Christian School Photo - In our school, faith and learning are woven together as an inseparable web.
Top Minnesota Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 16 Schools471 Students12.23% Minority
- 2 Schools432 Students32.08% Minority
- 11 Schools4,498 Students20.46% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students4.17% Minority
- 12 Schools910 Students14.45% Minority
- 11 Schools845 Students11.11% Minority
- 7 Schools767 Students7.72% Minority
- 3 Schools461 Students12.20% Minority
- 33 Schools6,741 Students8.65% Minority
- 1 Schools21 Students59.09% Minority
- 3 Schools607 Students15.65% Minority
- 1 Schools594 Students10.18% Minority
- 2 Schools479 Students7.67% Minority
- 14 Schools1,984 Students5.99% Minority
- 4 Schools268 Students1.79% Minority
- 1 Schools172 Students18.55% Minority
- 6 Schools124 Students56.00% Minority
- 17 Schools9,929 Students14.78% Minority
- 3 Schools900 Students13.96% Minority
- 1 Schools223 Students12.86% Minority
- 2 Schools654 Students59.24% Minority
- 1 Schools440 Students5.09% Minority
- 1 Schools297 Students32.08% Minority
- 25 Schools4,225 Students14.54% Minority
- 1 Schools811 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools2,363 Students18.17% Minority
- 23 Schools12,592 Students14.93% Minority
- 1 Schools764 Students15.38% Minority
- 1 Schools288 Students14.69% Minority
- 4 Schools1,223 Students28.25% Minority
- 152 Schools37,492 Students17.59% Minority
- 1 Schools218 Students9.61% Minority
- 1 Schools555 Students12.70% Minority
- 2 Schools356 Students25.95% Minority
- 1 Schools38 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools1,033 Students6.02% Minority
- 1 Schools219 Students4.42% Minority
- 2 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools630 Students23.21% Minority
- 1 Schools262 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools424 Students91.60% Minority
- 44 Schools5,963 Students17.14% Minority
- 67 Schools14,250 Students15.81% Minority
- 12 Schools2,747 Students23.28% Minority
- 1 Schools165 Students6.06% Minority
- 31 Schools8,405 Students14.34% Minority
- 3 Schools746 Students19.24% Minority
- 1 Schools284 Students11.17% Minority
- 3 Schools412 Students8.10% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.