Top Minnesota Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 49 top school membership associations in Minnesota, serving 375 private schools (59% of all schools) and 74,541 students.
Mayer Lutheran High School Photo - Mayer Lutheran High School "Preparing the Next Generation of Christian Leaders"
St. Francis Xavier Elementary School Photo - In partnership with families and our parish, we foster discipleship, academic excellence, and the development of each child in the light of faith.
St Croix Catholic School Photo - Come visit us and experience the opportunities that await each child and truly each family!
Saint John's Preparatory School Photo - Saint John's Preparatory School is nestled in 2,700 acres of pristine woods and lakes on the Saint John's University campus in Collegeville, Minnesota.
DeLaSalle High School Photo - ACADEMICS: The Global Advantage Program offers students the opportunity to earn college credit through rigorous international travel courses, such as Biology study in the Costa Rican Rain Forest.
Holy Name Of Jesus School Photo - HNOJ School choir and bands hold both a Christmas and a Spring Concert each year.
Agape Christi Academy Photo - 3rd and 4th graders celebrate reading The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe with a Narnia feast.
Top Minnesota Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 16 Schools471 Students12.23% Minority
- 2 Schools436 Students32.08% Minority
- 8 Schools3,276 Students24.06% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students4.17% Minority
- 12 Schools911 Students14.45% Minority
- 13 Schools1,002 Students12.50% Minority
- 7 Schools692 Students7.72% Minority
- 3 Schools461 Students12.20% Minority
- 34 Schools6,697 Students8.69% Minority
- 2 Schools82 Students59.09% Minority
- 3 Schools599 Students15.65% Minority
- 1 Schools594 Students10.18% Minority
- 2 Schools479 Students7.67% Minority
- 14 Schools2,418 Students5.99% Minority
- 4 Schools268 Students1.79% Minority
- 1 Schools172 Students18.55% Minority
- 6 Schools124 Students56.00% Minority
- 15 Schools8,401 Students11.85% Minority
- 3 Schools905 Students13.96% Minority
- 1 Schools223 Students12.86% Minority
- 2 Schools654 Students59.24% Minority
- 1 Schools415 Students5.09% Minority
- 1 Schools297 Students32.08% Minority
- 25 Schools3,845 Students15.40% Minority
- 1 Schools807 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools1,914 Students15.77% Minority
- 24 Schools13,527 Students14.93% Minority
- 1 Schools764 Students15.38% Minority
- 1 Schools288 Students14.69% Minority
- 4 Schools1,225 Students28.25% Minority
- 151 Schools37,325 Students17.44% Minority
- 1 Schools218 Students9.61% Minority
- 1 Schools589 Students12.70% Minority
- 2 Schools356 Students25.95% Minority
- 1 Schools38 Students- Minority
- 8 Schools1,225 Students9.56% Minority
- 1 Schools219 Students4.42% Minority
- 2 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools630 Students23.21% Minority
- 1 Schools262 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools424 Students91.60% Minority
- 47 Schools6,652 Students17.72% Minority
- 68 Schools14,098 Students16.42% Minority
- 13 Schools2,795 Students21.93% Minority
- 1 Schools165 Students6.06% Minority
- 31 Schools8,571 Students14.34% Minority
- 3 Schools746 Students19.24% Minority
- 1 Schools284 Students11.17% Minority
- 3 Schools422 Students8.10% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.