Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked MN School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 895 students
- Yearly Tuition: $18,896
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Minnehaha Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Amnesty International, Debate Team, Diversity Club, French Club, Friends of the Library, Journalism, Math Team, Prayer Warriors, Spanish Club, Student Interns, Tech Crew, Writer's Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Jazz Ensemble, Madrigal Singers
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramuerals, Table Tennis
- Minnehaha Academy is ranked #2 Christian private school in Minnesota.
- Guided by a strong academic foundation, each student at Minnehaha has the opportunity to explore passions, gifts, and faith alongside teachers who see and value each person's potential.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Minnehaha Academy cost?
Minnehaha Academy's tuition is approximately $18,896 for private students.
Does Minnehaha Academy offer a summer program?
Yes, Minnehaha Academy offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Minnehaha Academy offer?
Minnehaha Academy offers 16 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Nordic Skiing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling. Minnehaha Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for most sports offered.
What is Minnehaha Academy's ranking?
Minnehaha Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for: Largest student body, Most AP courses offered, Most sports offered and Most extracurriculars offered.
When is the application deadline for Minnehaha Academy?
The application deadline for Minnehaha Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Minnehaha Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards