Jean Lyle's Childrens Center
Tel: (651) 646-9603
- At Jean Lyle Children's Center, we provide a safe and nurturing school environment for children three to six years of age to make friends and choices, to take joy in learning to be both independent and cooperative and to learn through play.
- Our stable, experienced staff, in partnership with families, supports each child's stage of development, responds to individual needs, and offers guidance and opportunities for continued growth.
- In a setting of respect and acceptance, we provide a transition from the family to the larger world.
- We provide secure, positive and enriching preschool experiences for 3, 4, and 5 year old children to help them build the foundations for a lifetime of development and learning.
- Our programs promote respect for the beliefs of all people.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-8 | 792 students
1900 Stanford Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55105
(651) 699-1311 0.9 PK-8
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-12 | 229 students
1300 Summit Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55105
(651) 698-3881 1.2 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.