Top Minnesota Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 455 top religiously affiliated private schools in Minnesota (71% of all schools), serving 76,654 students.
St. Croix Lutheran Academy Photo - 500 total students attend SCL including American students and 120 students from over 15 different countries.
St Croix Catholic School Photo - Come visit us and experience the opportunities that await each child and truly each family!
John Ireland School Photo - John Ireland Catholic School is located at 1801 West Broadway Ave, in St. Peter, MN.
Convent Of The Visitation School Photo - Our beautiful 60 acre campus is used for classes from all departments at all grade levels. Here, Middle School students find plenty of photography class subjects in our outdoor classroom.
St Marks School Photo - "Bring the children to me." Saint Mark's Catholic School introduces students to reflection and prayer from a young age.
Calvin Christian High School Photo - Our students say one of the best things about CCHS is being accepted for who they are and valued for their unique gifts.
Minnehaha Academy Photo - Through innovative curriculum and engaging co-curricular activities at Minnehaha Academy, your child will grow as his or her potential is cultivated in a caring, nurturing environment guided by Christian role models.
Top Minnesota Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools318 Students15.17% Minority
- 20 Schools1,922 Students13.16% Minority
- 5 Schools114 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools632 Students3.99% Minority
- 63 Schools9,035 Students10.16% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students7.43% Minority
- 1 Schools107 Students10.29% Minority
- 2 Schools1,644 Students25.97% Minority
- 6 Schools427 Students14.11% Minority
- 1 Schools172 Students18.55% Minority
- 1 Schools379 Students59.15% Minority
- 6 Schools626 Students4.57% Minority
- 65 Schools6,453 Students8.84% Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools233 Students5.52% Minority
- 13 Schools1,222 Students6.55% Minority
- 7 Schools235 Students58.51% Minority
- 199 Schools48,175 Students16.90% Minority
- 14 Schools393 Students56.33% Minority
- 40 Schools4,487 Students9.34% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.