Top Minnesota Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 457 top religiously affiliated private schools in Minnesota (71% of all schools), serving 76,771 students.
Notre Dame Academy Photo - Our team of dedicated teachers offers a childcentered education that is authentic, relevant, taught with kindness and inclusiveness, with a commitment to the whole child always remaining Christcentered and focused on academic excellence, social responsibility and spiritual integrity.
Grace Lutheran School Photo - Group of parents and students after walking in the 2013 Spring Lake Park Tower Days Parade
Minnehaha Academy Photo - Through innovative curriculum and engaging co-curricular activities at Minnehaha Academy, your child will grow as his or her potential is cultivated in a caring, nurturing environment guided by Christian role models.
Saint Agnes School Photo - Forming Catholic Hearts & Minds in Faith, Reason, & Virtue. PreK-12 in the Heart of St. Paul.
Guardian Angels Elementary School Photo - Guardian Angels Catholic School welcomes all pre-k to 8th grade.
Calvin Christian School Photo - We invite you to explore the difference a biblically-based education could make for your children.
Top Minnesota Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools318 Students15.17% Minority
- 21 Schools1,948 Students13.16% Minority
- 5 Schools114 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools824 Students5.43% Minority
- 62 Schools8,832 Students10.44% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students7.43% Minority
- 1 Schools107 Students10.29% Minority
- 2 Schools1,644 Students25.97% Minority
- 6 Schools427 Students14.11% Minority
- 1 Schools172 Students18.55% Minority
- 1 Schools379 Students59.15% Minority
- 6 Schools626 Students4.57% Minority
- 65 Schools6,453 Students8.84% Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools233 Students5.52% Minority
- 13 Schools1,222 Students6.55% Minority
- 7 Schools235 Students58.51% Minority
- 199 Schools48,256 Students16.90% Minority
- 14 Schools393 Students56.33% Minority
- 41 Schools4,508 Students9.28% Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.