Top Minnesota Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 444 top religiously affiliated private schools in Minnesota (71% of all schools), serving 75,144 students.
St. Croix Lutheran Academy Photo - 500 total students attend SCL including American students and 120 students from over 15 different countries.
Mayer Lutheran High School Photo - Many MLHS student, staff, and chaperones participate in a mission trip to Mexico each year.
St Croix Catholic School Photo - Come visit us and experience the opportunities that await each child and truly each family!
Holy Name Of Jesus School Photo - HNOJ School choir and bands hold both a Christmas and a Spring Concert each year.
Park Christian School Photo - Park Christian School equipping students to think biblically, live wisely, and serve faithfully for over 38 years.
Top Minnesota Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools62 Students12.50% Minority
- 20 Schools1,921 Students13.16% Minority
- 5 Schools114 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools433 Students4.76% Minority
- 64 Schools9,745 Students10.21% Minority
- 1 Schools107 Students10.29% Minority
- 2 Schools1,613 Students25.97% Minority
- 6 Schools427 Students14.11% Minority
- 1 Schools172 Students18.55% Minority
- 1 Schools379 Students59.15% Minority
- 6 Schools616 Students4.57% Minority
- 61 Schools6,180 Students7.99% Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools233 Students5.52% Minority
- 11 Schools733 Students5.68% Minority
- 7 Schools235 Students58.51% Minority
- 198 Schools47,805 Students16.86% Minority
- 14 Schools393 Students56.33% Minority
- 39 Schools3,947 Students7.82% Minority
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.