Cambridge Christian School
- Top Ranked MN School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Yearly Tuition: $5,000
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Cambridge Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
DC Trip, Destination Imagination, Missions Trip, Newsletter, Science Fair, Speech Meet, Student Council, Winter Camping Trip, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama, Worship Team
- Dr Jeff Myers states that now is the most pivotal time in history to recognize the importance of passing Godly values to the next generation. Parents won`t be able to pass on their faith or their values, or even protect their kids from the culture, unless they make the relational connections, loving bonds and attachments that the children so desperately want and need. Cambridge Christian School strives to make those connections and bonds on a daily basis whether it`s in the classroom, in the hallway, or in extracurricular activities. Cambridge Christian School takes the education of each child seriously and endeavors to partner with parents in preparing each student to fulfill the wondrous future God has in store for them. Essentially, we believe at we are mentoring tomorrow`s Christian leaders today. Cambridge Christian School is designed to partner with parents in educating their children within a Christian worldview. This has been the consistent mission of CCS throughout the school`s history. Our mission statement states that we exist "to partner with parents to prepare students academically, relationally, and spiritually to live out God's plan for their lives."
- What makes Christian School so unique is that we make education personal. We build meaningful relationships, involve parents, have a purposeful and relevant curriculum, promote learning outside of the traditional classroom, and cultivate a Christ-like citizenship.
- Cambridge Christian School consistently strives for excellence in all aspects of a child`s education.Cambridge Christian School serves the whole family from Pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade. The Early Education Center provides a Four-Star rated, certified preschool and licensed daycare throughout the day. The kindergarten through twelfth grade program provides academic, athletic and fine arts offerings as well as active community service options throughout the school year.
- Cambridge Christian School houses all its preK-12 programs on one campus. Older students enjoy working with the younger students in many different ways including reading groups, tutoring sessions, and small-group breakout sessions in chapel. The elementary students benefit from the experience and knowledge of the secondary students. The older students also discover the importance of their leadership and mentoring roles since their actions and interactions are observed and mimicked by the younger students.
- Students at Cambridge Christian School have all have access to the technology needed to succeed in today's educational environments. The high school students each have an assigned Chromebook that is dedicated for their learning. Junior high students likewise have Chromebooks set aside for their use during the school day. Several Chromebook carts are available for use in the elementary curriculum.
- Cambridge Christian School has also demonstrated positive results through its Online Academy. The CCS Online Academy was created to offer a flexible way to meet the diverse scheduling needs of high school students. The world is changing and the educational environment needs to stay relevant and effective amongst this perpetual change. Students currently in college are finding that experience with online learning helps prepare them for higher education. Whether it is accessing materials in the libraries, managing the scheduling process, taking exams or prerequisite courses, nearly every student is expected to handle the online environment. CCS aims to teach students discretion on how to operate in this technological age.
- Cambridge Christian School has partnered with the University of Northwestern-St. Paul to offer Post Secondary Education Options (PSEO) for its junior and senior students. Students are able to select several courses that provide both high school and college credit undet this system. Many of CCS' graduates leave high school with their first year of college complete.
- Cambridge Christian School also offers a program for juniors and seniors to receive an Associate of Arts and Bible Degree through the University of Northwestern-St. Paul. This program is more comprehensive than PSEO, but students will graduate with both a high school diploma and a college degree.
- Few decisions will have as lasting an impact on the life of a child as the choice of his or her school. Cambridge Christian School believes that God has a wonderful plan for each child. It is the school`s goal to help students find their strengths and develop the intellectual, emotional, social, physical and spiritual health to accomplish whatever road is set before them. As faculty and staff, we truly believe that each child is a unique, one-of-a-kind, unrepeatable, never-to-be-seen-again, created-in-the-image-of-God, MIRACLE.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Cambridge Christian School cost?
Cambridge Christian School's tuition is approximately $5,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Cambridge Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Cambridge Christian School is 90%, which is lower than the national average of 91%. Cambridge Christian School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Minnesota with low acceptance rates.
What sports does Cambridge Christian School offer?
Cambridge Christian School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Riflery, Soccer and Volleyball.
What is Cambridge Christian School's ranking?
Cambridge Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for: Lowest average acceptance rates and Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Cambridge Christian School?
The application deadline for Cambridge Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Cambridge Christian School yearly calendar below.
Endorse Cambridge Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards