Prince Of Peace Lutheran School
- Prince of Peace Lutheran School offers a Christ-centered educational setting for students in Pre-Kindergarten through the eighth grade.
- As an arm of the Church and an extension of the Christian home, the faculty of Prince of Peace strives for excellence in helping children grow spiritually: in love for and knowledge of Jesus as our savior; intellectually: in mastery of basic skills and achievement of their fullest potential; socially: in interaction with others in a God-pleasing way; and physically: in appreciation of their bodies as temples of God.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: K-8
8966 Pierce St NE
Minneapolis, MN 55434
(763)785-0135 1.8 K-8
- Andover Grades: NS-12 | 466 students
3037 Bunker Lake Blvd NW
Andover, MN 55304
(763)427-4595 8.8 NS-12
- Cambridge Grades: PK-12
2211 Old Main Street South
Cambridge, MN 55008
(763)689-3806 30.5 PK-12
- Elk River Grades: PK-12 | 24 students
11800 196th Avenue NW
Elk River, MN 55330
(763)441-2816 21.4 PK-12
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.