Prince Of Peace Lutheran School
- Prince of Peace Lutheran School offers a Christ-centered educational setting for students in Pre-Kindergarten through the eighth grade.
- As an arm of the Church and an extension of the Christian home, the faculty of Prince of Peace strives for excellence in helping children grow spiritually: in love for and knowledge of Jesus as our savior; intellectually: in mastery of basic skills and achievement of their fullest potential; socially: in interaction with others in a God-pleasing way; and physically: in appreciation of their bodies as temples of God.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: K-8
8966 Pierce St NE
Minneapolis, MN 55434
(763)785-0135 1.8 K-8
- Andover Grades: PK-12 | 466 students
3037 Bunker Lake Blvd NW
Andover, MN 55304
(763)427-4595 8.8 PK-12
- Cambridge Grades: PK-12
2211 Old Main Street South
Cambridge, MN 55008
(763)689-3806 30.5 PK-12
- Elk River Grades: PK-12 | 24 students
11800 196th Avenue NW
Elk River, MN 55330
(763)441-2816 21.4 PK-12
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.