Montessori Renaissance Academy
Montessori Renaissance Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- From the start the goal of Montessori Renaissance Academy has been to provide the best education possible for children attending our school. To accomplish this goal we decided that the Montessori method would be our school`s guiding philosophy. If you are looking for an environment that is structured to foster excitement in learning while providing an atmosphere in which the child feels safe and cared for, our program offers you that atmosphere plus a great deal more.
- Due to our Montessori methodology we provide your child with: a proven technique that recognizes the nature of the child; a focus on important developmental stages and requirements that are crucial for proper intellectual and social growth; recognition that each child is an individual and is allowed to progress at his/her own pace; a place where the child, not the teacher, is the focal point; a curriculum and method that teaches children how to think critically.
- Through a combination of positive social interaction and the successful manipulation of classroom materials the child learns to become self-motivated, independent and self-confident. With today`s technological society, individuals who have a well-rounded education, with a solid knowledge base, who have the ability to think creatively and solve problems, will be the most successful adults.
- Our goal is to meet and exceed your expectations by working to fulfill your child`s fullest potential for intellectual and emotional development. Our program is designed to achieve these goals and more. The result is a self-confident, global thinking individual who is happy, peaceful and respectful of themselves, others and their environment.
- We provide education and childcare for toddlers, preschool chldren, as well as elementary and middle school students. Extended day care is available.
Endorse Montessori Renaissance Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards