Montessori Renaissance Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (763) 323-0741
From the start the goal of Montessori Renaissance Academy has been to provide the best education possible for children attending our school.
To accomplish this goal we decided that the Montessori method would be our school`s guiding philosophy.
If you are looking for an environment that is structured to foster excitement in learning while providing an atmosphere in which the child feels safe and cared for, our program offers you that atmosphere plus a great deal more.
Montessori Renaissance Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,900|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tanya Radintz|
- From the start the goal of Montessori Renaissance Academy has been to provide the best education possible for children attending our school. To accomplish this goal we decided that the Montessori method would be our school`s guiding philosophy. If you are looking for an environment that is structured to foster excitement in learning while providing an atmosphere in which the child feels safe and cared for, our program offers you that atmosphere plus a great deal more.
- Due to our Montessori methodology we provide your child with: a proven technique that recognizes the nature of the child; a focus on important developmental stages and requirements that are crucial for proper intellectual and social growth; recognition that each child is an individual and is allowed to progress at his/her own pace; a place where the child, not the teacher, is the focal point; a curriculum and method that teaches children how to think critically.
- Through a combination of positive social interaction and the successful manipulation of classroom materials the child learns to become self-motivated, independent and self-confident. With today`s technological society, individuals who have a well-rounded education, with a solid knowledge base, who have the ability to think creatively and solve problems, will be the most successful adults.
- Our goal is to meet and exceed your expectations by working to fulfill your child`s fullest potential for intellectual and emotional development. Our program is designed to achieve these goals and more. The result is a self-confident, global thinking individual who is happy, peaceful and respectful of themselves, others and their environment.
- We provide education and childcare for toddlers, preschool chldren, as well as elementary and middle school students. Extended day care is available.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anoka Grades: 1-7 | 16 students
1035 Lincoln St
Anoka, MN 55303
(763) 421-6710 1.4 1-7
- Anoka Grades: PK-K | 131 students
700 Western St
Anoka, MN 55303
(763) 421-9048 1.2 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-8 | 246 students
2344 Nicollet Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55404
(612) 767-1550 16.8 PK-8
- Minneapolis Grades: 1-12 | 277 students
3200 Highway 100 S
Minneapolis, MN 55416
(952) 920-6377 16.9 1-12
I have seen an amazing change in my children's behavior since attending this school! My daughter's confidence in her reading and math has improved tremendously in just a few months. Minnesota Renaissance School has instilled a love of learning in both my kids. The educational standards are high and the students excel without all the frustrations of public schools. I highly recommend checking out this school - it has changed our lives!
- Posted by Parent - dezmo
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.