St Stephen School
- St. Stephen`s Catholic School offers a caring Christian community that nourishes spiritual development and academic excellence. Located in downtown Anoka, MN, we are an accredited, private school that has been a part of the community for over 130 years.
- We have a safe and secure environment where the students` safety is our number one priority.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||454 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||26 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,150|
|Tuition Notes||$4,150 is K-8, Preschool range is $1,226-$4,705|
|Admissions Director||Heidi Staggert|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess Club, Drama Club, MadScience|
- St. Stephen's Catholic School integrates faith with academics to prepare students to make solid Christian choices. It is an accredited, private school, comprised of pre-school, elementary, and middle school levels. ' Faith: As a vital part of the parish community, we educate students in a Catholic atmosphere enriched by the Gospel messages of peace, and justice. The spiritual development of students is the primary goal. The school recognizes that a person's faith is formed by living out that faith in community through prayer, worship, service and study; and grounded in our Catholic tradition. ' Academics: In partnership with their family, each student is encouraged and directed to reach his or her potential. Our academic program emphasizes mastery of the basics, academic excellence, and a variety of extracurricular activities. The school prepares students to be fully equipped for their next level of academic achievement. ' Community: The school seeks to provide a safe and trusting learning environment where each student is valued and challenged to grow spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially, and physically.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Andover Grades: NS-12 | 466 students
3037 Bunker Lake Blvd NW
Andover, MN 55304
(763) 427-4595 2.4 NS-12
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-12 | 125 students
804 131st Ave Ne
Minneapolis, MN 55434
(763) 755-3993 6.7 PK-12
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-8 | 169 students
7301 Bass Lake Road
Minneapolis, MN 55428
(763) 504-9450 9.9 PK-8
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-8 | 498 students
9050 93 Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55445
(763) 425-3970 5.2 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.