Ave Maria Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Open since 1997, Ave Maria Academy teaches Pre-K 3 year olds through the 8th grade. Rooted in the Catholic intellectual tradition, Ave Maria Academy forms young minds, hearts, and souls through a commitment to clear thinking, academic achievement, character formation, prayer, and service.
- In an encouraging and safe environment transformed by faith, reason, and virtue, each child`s unique and God-given talents are nurtured through mastery of a rigorous curriculum and active participation in the Catholic faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
National Catholic Education Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,456|
|Tuition Notes||Less for Pre-K students|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kristen Basgall|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Band, Chess Club, Drama, Engineering for Kids, Fitness, Virtue Club Art, Band, Chess Club, Drama, Fitness, Virtue Club, Engineering for Kids,
- Development of Academics, including a thorough command of primary subjects, a positive initiation to a second language, and a strong foundation in computers, music, art and phisical education.
- Development of Spirit, extending an invitation to virtue in the development of a personal relationship with Christ and the knowledge of the Catholic faith.
- Enrichment of character, encouraging students to become trustworthy, helpful, friendly, courageous, perservering, and pure.
- Commitment to service, building appreciation and respect for others through class projects and community involvement.
Excellent academics. Very pleased with the way my child progressed through this school.
- Posted by Parent - pgoun
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017