St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School
Our approach to education is the full development of the child where children grow in their understanding of themselves, their relationship with God, and their relationship with others.
We believe in providing more than an outstanding academic experience. Our focus extends to supporting character formation, inspiring values-based decision making, deepening a love and concern for others, sparking a love for learning, and creating a thirst to fully understand our Faith.
- Top Ranked MN School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 498 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,500
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia/Enrichment/Mild Learning Differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Financial aid available
Total Sports Offered
- What does it mean to "Be a Royal!"? It means, you try to give your best in all you do. It means, you work with passion and understanding for others. It means, you have a community that knows, supports and encourages you. It means, you laugh, play, and have fun, but know when it is time to work hard. It means, you are respectful. A Royal does all of this while learning about and living out their faith. Our students are taught "The Royal Way" from their first day of school. You see it in our halls when students stop and help another student - even if it is not their friend, at lunch when they make sure everyone has a place to sit, in the classrooms when they are actively engaged in their learning, and in their after school activities when they encourage the kid who is struggling. You see it when a 6th grader high fives a 2nd grader, or a preschooler runs to hug a 7th grader, or when our 8th graders are with their kindergarten buddies at Mass. You also see it in how our students believe in who they are. They are taught to not be afraid to try something new, to celebrate when they struggle, because that leads to success, and to learn from mistakes. They are taught to stop and look at things in a different way, and to admit when they are having a hard time so others can help. They are taught to celebrate others and also themselves! At St. Vincent de Paul, an education is more than books. It is about teaching students to be the person that God created them to be. We see it in our alumni who work hard and win "rookie of the year", who choose to take the harder classes in high school to help them be more prepared for college, and who volunteer in our Parish, our community and with the poor. We also see it with the number of alumni who in high school are on honor role, and in leadership roles, in the colleges that they choose to attend, and their choice in lifelong friends.
Endorse St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.