Tel: (763) 576-9586
- Our staff are second to none here at the Ramsey KinderCare.
- All have a background in child development and that education paired with the passion they share for children make them each a gifted educator.
- We have tenured staff from three years up to 37 years.
- Each of our classrooms hold multiple lead teachers throughout the day to ensure our curriculum is smoothly implemented and the children's needs are always met by qualified, caring staff member.
- Our teachers are what sets us apart from and above all the rest.
- They are who make a difference with your children. Schedule a tour and meet them face to face and see for yourself!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the KinderCare in Ramsey, Minnesota. We've been ensuring children get the best possible jump-start on their education for the past 20 years! We serve from six-weeks old up to 12-years old and also transport those older school-age children to the Ramsey Elementary just down the street. Our center is a licensed facility that also holds a NAEYC accreditation as well as, receiving the highest possible 4-star rating from Parent Aware and strives to achieve the pinnacle in all we do. We have several long-time staff in our building that work with the children in their rooms with a cutting-edge curriculum! Our preschool teachers have a combined 28 years' experience in child care and our primary pre-kindergarten teacher has 36 years' experience! We have multiple lead teachers in each of our classrooms to ensure your child receives the best education possible. We also partner with NACCRRA, an organization that helps us to serve military families through Child Care Aware fee assistance. We'd love the chance to show you around and let you experience the Ramsey Difference. You won't be disappointed! See you soon!
- Our company, as well as our center, prides itself on having a safe environment for your children. We provide annual trainings for our staff in a variety of current safety protocols to ensure everyone is as up to date as possible. Each of our teachers are certified in CPR and First Aid and our building is security locked from the inside with only keypad access at the front door and monitored 24-hours a day. Ensuring the safety of your children is our first priority, and we take it very seriously.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Naaccra, All County Assisntance
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anoka Grades: PK-K | 131 students
700 Western St
Anoka, MN 55303
(763) 421-9048 1.7 PK-K
- Anoka Grades: 1-7 | 16 students
1035 Lincoln St
Anoka, MN 55303
(763) 421-6710 2 1-7
- Anoka Grades: PK-8 | 454 students
506 Jackson St
Anoka, MN 55303
(763) 421-3236 2.1 PK-8
- Andover Grades: NS-12 | 466 students
3037 Bunker Lake Blvd NW
Andover, MN 55304
(763) 427-4595 2.7 NS-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.