Avail Academy High School
Avail Academy High School Photo #2 - Our theater, band, choir and art programs are some of our greatest strengths as a school. Many students are involved in multiple areas of interest.
Avail Academy High School Photo #3 - We offer a competitive athletic program where we compete with other private schools around the Twin Cities.
Avail Academy High School Photo #5 - We expose students to hands-on learning in the classroom and out of the classroom.
- Avail Academy High School aims to provide students with the necessary skills, knowledge, and understanding they need to be effective servants of Christ...no matter where they live or how they serve Him.
- Our goal and expectation is that graduates will be life-long learners and deep thinkers, exceptionally well-prepared to pursue further education and their life's calling.
- Most important, graduates will be challenged to live intentional Christian lives, actively expressing their faith in every facet of who they are and what they do.
Avail Academy High School places among the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||To learn more about our tuition rates, please see our website at https://availacademy.org/tuition-and-fees|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Amanda Murphy|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama, Intramurals, Student Council, Student Publications|
Club or Organization:
Student Ambassador Program
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Chapel Committee, Choir
- The Avail Academy core curriculum provides in-depth college preparatory study in language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies. Bible and worldview studies are the basis and integrating strand of all learning. Spanish is taught and other languages may be pursued as independent studies. Physical education, music, and fine arts are also offered. Advanced Placement and Post-Secondary Enrollment Options courses are available.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-12 | 1366 students
511 Kenwood Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55403
(952)988-3420 9.3 PK-12
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-12 | 1164 students
123 Ottawa Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55422
(763)381-8217 9.6 PK-12
- Minneapolis Grades: 9-12 | 405 students
2924 4th Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55408
(612)545-9700 10.5 9-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.