Woodcrest Baptist Academy
- Woodcrest Baptist Academy was established in 1973 as an educational ministry of Woodcrest Baptist Church, under the leadership of Dr. Clarke Poorman.
- Our curriculum emphasizes the traditional approach to classroom education.
- Our average classroom size is about 20 students. The teachers at WBA are dedicated to the responsibility of training young people academically, morally and spiritually.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Band and Choir programs
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-12 | 125 students
804 131st Ave Ne
Minneapolis, MN 55434
(763)755-3993 8 PK-12
- Minneapolis Grades: K-12 | 139 students
3733 Vera Cruz Avenue N
Minneapolis, MN 55422
(763)717-8609 6.4 K-12
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-12 | 1366 students
511 Kenwood Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55403
(952)988-3420 8.6 PK-12
- Minneapolis Grades: 9-12 | 68 students
755 73rd Ave. NE
Minneapolis, MN 55432
(763)531-1732 0.8 9-12
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.