DeLaSalle High School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked MN School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 725 students
- Yearly Tuition: $15,200
- Acceptance rate: 72%
- Average class size: 23 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 11 / Jul. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
DeLaSalle High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for:
Academics and Faculty
School Uniform -- polos and khakis
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
"Macrs" Book Club for Males, ALAS (Hispanic Student Club), Atlatl Society, BLK (Black Student Club), Chess Team, Computer Programming Club, Drone Club, E-Games Club, Ethics Club, Eucharistic Ministers, Fly Fishing Club, GREEN Team (Environmental Student Group), Inklings Book Club, Lasallian Ministry, LEAP (Lasallians for Equity and Peace), Math League, Mock Trial, National Art Honor Society, National Honor Society, Newspaper, Quiz Bowl, Robotics, Science Club, Speech, Student Council, Technovation, Women of Words Book Club, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
A Cappella Choir, Art Club, Chamber Orchestra, Children's Summer Theatre, Fall Play, Musical Theatre - Fall, Musical Theatre - Spring, Ninth Grade Play, One-Act Play, Pep Band, Spring Play, Stage Crew and Technical, Step Dance Team, Symphonic Band, Writer's Workshop
- We extend an invitation to you to take a close look at the fastest-growing, Catholic high school in the Twin Cities! On behalf of the wonderful families, staff and students of DeLaSalle, we encourage you to learn why more and more students from every part of the Twin Cities are coming to this great school. Learn why our 2022-23 enrollment of 725 students reflects 30 percent growth over the past decade alone - and why we receive over 400 applications for up to 200 spaces in the ninth grade class each year. Learn why our level of academic rigor and effective blend of modern technology and quality teaching prepares over 98 percent of our graduates to move on to college and to succeed once they get there. Most importantly, learn why we remain committed to our historic mission to know and nurture each student individually within a broad community centered on Faith, prayer, and hope. What an exciting time to be at DeLaSalle! We are Catholic. We are college preparatory. We are historic. We are innovative. We are growing. We are a community. We have stood the test of time, beginning our 122nd year at the same location at the heart of the Twin Cities in 2022-23.
- Through the support of alumni and friends, our budgets are balanced, we are adding programs and staff, and we are able to provide over $3,400,000 in financial assistance to help half of our families afford DeLaSalle. With over $25,000,000 in facility improvements over the past 15 years, we have recently added a new addition and Center for Innovative Learning. What an exciting time to be at DeLaSalle! Until we get a chance to meet, please read more about De on the enclosed school profile. Visit our website, www.delasalle.com or follow our social media sites -- facebook.com/DLSislanders or instagram.com/DLSislanders, or twitter.com/DLSislanders -- and discover what De offers to you and what we can accomplish together over the next four years.
- There`s always more - at a high school that just keeps getting better. We now draw students from over 125 Twin Cities middle schools. Our students are smart: at all grade levels, standardized test scores exceed local, state, and national norms, and we are always among the leaders in National Merit Scholarships. They care about others: last year alone, our students completed over 23,000 hours of Christian service. They try a lot of things: over 90% join at least one of over 50 activities each year, and we don`t cut ninth graders. Our unique Global Advantage Program gives dozens of De students opportunity for academic and/or service trips to Africa, Europe, and South America. School busing is available for almost every neighborhood of the Twin Cities.
- And there`s even more to learn: Come take a closer look at DeLaSalle! Until we get a chance to meet and answer your questions about De, we highly recommend that you plan to visit our campus at DeLaSalle. You likely will find that DeLaSalle provides exactly what you`re looking for in a high school and a whole lot more! It`s a great school and it keeps getting better!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does DeLaSalle High School cost?
DeLaSalle High School's tuition is approximately $15,200 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of DeLaSalle High School?
The acceptance rate of DeLaSalle High School is 72%, which is lower than the national average of 91%. DeLaSalle High School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Minnesota with low acceptance rates.
What sports does DeLaSalle High School offer?
DeLaSalle High School offers 18 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Nordic Skiing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling. DeLaSalle High School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for most sports offered.
What is DeLaSalle High School's ranking?
DeLaSalle High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for: Lowest average acceptance rates, Highest percentage of students of color, Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees, Largest student body, Most sports offered, Most extracurriculars offered, Oldest founding date and Largest endowments.
When is the application deadline for DeLaSalle High School?
The application deadline for DeLaSalle High School is Feb. 11 / Jul. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 11 / Jul. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse DeLaSalle High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards