Benilde-St Margaret's School
- Top Ranked MN School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 1,185 students
- Yearly Tuition: $14,155
- Average class size: 21 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Benilde-St Margaret's School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Advanced Competitive Science, Apotheosis, Biomedical Club, Business Professionals of America, CER Science Club, Chess Club, Debate, Destination ImagiNation, Drone Racing, Engineering Club, Eucharistic Ministers, Fishing Club, Guatemala Mission Trip, History Club, Knight Errant Newspaper, Knightline, Knowledge Bowl, Link Crew, Math League, Medical Club, Mock Trial, Model United Nations, National Arts Honor Society, National Honor Society, National World Language Honor Society, Peer Ministry, Red Knight Volunteer Corps, Reviving Ophelia, Robotics Squad, Speech, Student Council, World Language Honor Society, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Concert Choir, Drama, Liturgical Choir, One Act Play, Orchestra, Pop Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Bowling, Clay Target Team, E Sports, Sailing Club, Ski and Snowboard Club, Table Tennis
- Benilde-St. Margaret's is a dynamic Catholic learning community providing each student with opportunities to discover, think, and embrace new ideas. They will learn the value of respecting differences, serving those less fortunate, and creating their own path forward. This holistic approach guides the work of each BSM teacher and staff and administration member because we strive to educate, empower, and inspire every student.
- Each student attains goals in their own unique way, and our small school experience provides big opportunities within a right-sized community. From the first day a student arrives at Benilde-St. Margaret`s, they will embark on a journey harnessing their energy and interests to build the academic, social, and faith-based skills to thrive in school and after graduation.
- BSM provides your student with the academics, athletics, and activities that you would have in a large public school, yet with that small school attention, offering support, flexibility and momentum to go beyond the ordinary in new ways.
- Each student will spend their day with BSM students from other grades, sharing experiences and moments to bond, while learning from older role models who pass along the virtues and values of what it means to be a Red Knight.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Benilde-St Margaret's School cost?
Benilde-St Margaret's School's tuition is approximately $14,155 for private students.
What sports does Benilde-St Margaret's School offer?
Benilde-St Margaret's School offers 25 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Figure Skating, Football, Freestyle Skiing, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Mountain Biking, Nordic Skiing, Paddle Tennis, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball and Wrestling. Benilde-St Margaret's School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for most sports offered.
What is Benilde-St Margaret's School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Benilde-St Margaret's School?
The application deadline for Benilde-St Margaret's School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Benilde-St Margaret's School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards