Tel: (952) 920-6630
- Committed to Torah principles and values, Torah Academy provides Jewish children with an academic program of excellence in Judaic and General Studies, an environment that promotes character development, and the tools they need to grow into young men and women imbued with Jewish commitment and pride.
- Torah Academy is an accredited institution through the Minnesota Non-Public Schools Accrediting Association.
- Holding accredited status ensures that we are maintaining high standards and providing the best possible, well rounded education for our students.
- Torah Academy stresses the appreciation of learning through the development of fundamental knowledge and skills in small classes, with experienced, warm and caring teachers, and a family-oriented atmosphere, supportive environment from early morning through after school.
- As such, Torah Academy has been training tomorrow's leaders and offers children an education of academic excellence in a traditional classroom setting.
- The synthesis of strong programs in Judaic studies and General Studies forms the basis of the curriculum in all grades.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(detailed requirements available on request)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jun. 15 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$6450-$13925 depending on age/grade level|
National avg.: 85%
- Student must be Jewish
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: K-8 | 201 students
4330 Cedar Lake Road S
Minneapolis, MN 55416
(952) 381-3500 0.7 K-8
- Minneapolis Grades: K-12 | 467 students
2300 Chicago Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55404
(612) 721-6294 3.5 K-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.