Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Drama, Robotics, Ski/Snowboard Club, Yearbook Committee
- Our School serves students in grades 1-12 with strong ability and a desire to learn along with dyslexia, ADHD, and/or other learning differences.
- The Learning Center supports families and students in the community with diagnostic assessments, tutoring, speech-language evaluation and therapy, and summer programs for children with learning differences.
- Groves Literacy Partnerships shares our evidence-based teaching methods with other schools and teachers in the community, to ensure all students receive literacy based instruction based on the science of reading.
Endorse Groves Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards