Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Drama, Environmental Club, Ski/Snowboard Club, Yearbook Committee
- Groves Academy serves students in grades 1-12 with strong ability and a desire to learn along with dyslexia, ADHD, and/or other learning differences.
- Groves Learning Center supports families and students in the community with diagnostic assessments, tutoring, speech-language evaluation and therapy, and summer programs for children with learning differences.
- Groves Literacy Partnerships shares our evidence-based teaching methods with other schools and teachers in the community, to ensure all students receive literacy-based instruction based on the science of reading.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Groves Academy cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Groves Academy?
Does Groves Academy offer a summer program?
What sports does Groves Academy offer?
What is Groves Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Groves Academy?
Endorse Groves Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards