We are proud to serve you and your family with over 30 experienced staff members, including teachers, directors, and our cook.
Our staff have been together in this center for almost 10 years now, many of them becoming staples to each of our programs and to those families.
Just as it is easy for parents to feel confident in their children moving up to a new program knowing the reputation of those teachers in the following age groups, we hope it would be just as easy for new parents to feel the same confidence in enrolling their children with our experienced field of educators. We look forward to meeting you!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Here at St. Louis Park KinderCare Learning Center we specialize in child care from ages six weeks to six years old. Our center is one of the largest in the region with 12 classrooms, including programs for Infants, Toddlers, Preschool and Prekindergarten. We are proud to have been a part of this community for 10 years now, serving the families around us and educating their children for readiness in our surrounding educational systems. Our teachers take pride in not only the care they provide your children, but also teaching their students the necessities of growth and development.
- As the primary concern of KinderCare is the safety of your children, all parents can be confident in the proper care and education of their children. At our center, we have a keypad entry into our center, and onto the playground as well as daily sign-in and strict identification requirements for authorized drop-off and pick-up. Our rigorous standards for the health and safety of our children also include daily cleaning schedules and strict maintenance requirements. We also have necessities such as fenced-in playgrounds, fire & door alarms, and pinch guards on every door. Each teacher has up-to-date CPR and First Aid certifications and our center participates in monthly fire and tornado drills, leaving nothing to chance in the care of your children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, Hindi, Spanish
- NAACCRRA Hennipen County
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for St. Louis Park KinderCare?
The application deadline for St. Louis Park KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Louis Park KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.