At Champlin KinderCare we understand how valuable teacher experience is, and we know that ongoing learning in the fields of child development and early childhood education is vital to providing the greatest early learning expereince for children.
Our staff and center culture reflect that. Our team brings a rich variety of backgrounds and passions to our center, including music and special needs education.
We are all passionate about teaching and dedicated to providing a safe, nurturing environment for your child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Champlin Kindercare. Our center is located on East Hayden Lake Road, just west of 169. We are a small center and value the fact that we are able to build lasting relationships with all families enrolled. We are a NAEYC accredited center and keep our standards high. We promise our families we are passionate and engaging educators - we are committed, and we are focused on developing the whole child. We are honored to be a part of children's early education and a support for families.
- All teachers in our building are CPR and First Aid certified. We have two playgrounds at our center that are fenced in and feature a rubber mat under the play area to help prevent injuries. We also have a keypad entry system for our front door that keeps children and staff safe.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA and accepts all County childcare assistance: *ALL PARENTS are responsible for a portion of the weekly tuition that the Subsidy Program doesn't cover. This applies to ALL Subsidies and any specific questions regarding that amount will need to be discussed with the Center Director.*
Endorse Champlin KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.