Eden Prairie KinderCare Aztec
Eden Prairie KinderCare Aztec Photo #4 - Miss Kacie reading to the children during a morning group time.
Eden Prairie KinderCare Aztec Photo #6 - Working on counting while making "snakes" with pipe cleaners and beads.
Eden Prairie KinderCare Aztec Photo #8 - Our Infant class used their hands to crinkle paper to make these self portaits.
The teachers and staff at Eden Prairie KinderCare are very passionate about educating and caring for children.
Our staff comes from a variety of educational backgrounds which provides a unique opportunity for teachers to learn from each other and help each other with different ideas for educating our children.
The majority of our teachers have Bachelor's degree, Associate's Degree, or their Child Development Associate's Credential.
We have teachers educated in Early Childhood, Elementary Education, Child Development, Psychology, Sociology, Speech and Language Sciences, and Music.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Eden Prairie KinderCare on Aztec Drive. We are very excited to share our NAEYC accedited school and our family with yours! At our school we believe in developing the whole child. This means that we support your child through social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We do this in many different ways including learning through play and real life experiences. At our KinderCare, we have built a strong community by taking pride in the relationships we create through family communication. We encourage family involvement in our classrooms and work together to support the children in our care.
- Health and Safety are of up most priority to us. We have many features at our center to help promote a safe environment including keypad entry, fenced in playgrounds and a clock in/out system. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. Cris, on site. She spends time each week checking our center and working with our teachers to update them on new procedures to ensure our safety standards are being met. We conduct monthly fire, disaster, and tornado drills for all children and teachers. All of our teachers are trained in Pediatric First Aid and Pediatric CPR, SIDS and Shaken Baby Syndrome, Universal Precautions, Communicable Diseases, Summer Safety, along with a number of other trainings that we complete at our monthly training meetings.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- â— CCAP - Yes, Scott, Dakota and Hennepin County Assistance Programs are accepted â— NACCRRA - YES â— Family Discount - 10% off of EACH child's tuition, (must have at least 2 children) â— 10% discount for employees of TARGET, WELLS FARGO, GENERAL MILLS, 3M and UNITED HEALTH CARE â— 5% discount for employees of FAIRVIEW, PARK NICOLLET, LIFETIME, BEST BUY, THOMPSON WEST and SEAGATE â— Refer a friend ($200.00 credit)
Endorse Eden Prairie KinderCare Aztec. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.