Eden Prairie Montessori Learning Center
Eden Prairie Montessori Learning Center, Inc is run by a qualified and caring staff with more than 20 years of experience.
We strive to provide an academic, artistic and musical education to toddlers and kindergarteners.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 54 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Eden Prairie Montessori Learning Center ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Eden Prairie Montessori Learning Center, Inc is run by a qualified and caring staff with more than 20 years of experience. We strive to provide an academic, social , artistic education to Infants, Toddlers,Preschoolers and Kindergarteners.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Eden Prairie Montessori Learning Center?
The application deadline for Eden Prairie Montessori Learning Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Eden Prairie Montessori Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.