Eden Prairie Montessori Learning Center
- Eden Prairie Montessori Learning Center, Inc is run by a qualified and caring staff with more than 20 years of experience.
- We strive to provide an academic, artistic and musical education to toddlers and kindergarteners.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Eden Prairie Montessori Learning Center, Inc is run by a qualified and caring staff with more than 20 years of experience. We strive to provide an academic, social , artistic education to Infants, Toddlers,Preschoolers and Kindergarteners.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 200 students
1601 Laurel Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55403
(612) 377-1698 9.9 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 96 students
3021 Harbor Ln N, Ste 110
Minneapolis, MN 55447
(763) 577-4244 10.3 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 36 students
6133 Kellogg Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55424
(952) 929-0506 4.6 PK-K
- Saint Paul Grades: NS-K | 120 students
780 Helmo Ave N
Saint Paul, MN 55128
(651) 739-6275 23.9 NS-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.