Eden Prairie Montessori Learning Center
- Eden Prairie Montessori Learning Center, Inc is run by a qualified and caring staff with more than 20 years of experience.
- We strive to provide an academic, artistic and musical education to toddlers and kindergarteners.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Eden Prairie Montessori Learning Center, Inc is run by a qualified and caring staff with more than 20 years of experience. We strive to provide an academic, social , artistic education to Infants, Toddlers,Preschoolers and Kindergarteners.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 107 students
1601 Laurel Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55403
(612)377-1698 9.9 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 79 students
3021 Harbor Ln N, Ste 110
Minneapolis, MN 55447
(763)577-4244 10.3 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 36 students
6133 Kellogg Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55424
(952)929-0506 4.6 PK-K
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-K | 120 students
780 Helmo Ave N
Saint Paul, MN 55128
(651)739-6275 23.9 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.