Eden Prairie Montessori Learning Center
Tel: (952) 944-8466
Eden Prairie Montessori Learning Center, Inc is run by a qualified and caring staff with more than 20 years of experience.
We strive to provide an academic, artistic and musical education to toddlers and kindergarteners.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Eden Prairie Montessori Learning Center, Inc is run by a qualified and caring staff with more than 20 years of experience. We strive to provide an academic, social , artistic education to Infants, Toddlers,Preschoolers and Kindergarteners.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 200 students
1601 Laurel Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55403
(612) 377-1698 9.9 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 96 students
3021 Harbor Ln N, Ste 110
Minneapolis, MN 55447
(763) 577-4244 10.3 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 36 students
6133 Kellogg Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55424
(952) 929-0506 4.6 PK-K
- Saint Paul Grades: NS-K | 120 students
780 Helmo Ave N
Saint Paul, MN 55128
(651) 739-6275 23.9 NS-K
Private schools use technology to support and enhance their academic programs. Most of them have been doing this since the early 1990's.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.