Miniapple International Montessori
Miniapple International Montessori Photo #2 - Children ages 16-33 months may begin their Montessori experience in our Toddler Community. This peaceful environment is thoughtfully designed to encourage independence in very young children.
Miniapple International Montessori Photo #3 - We welcome babies from age 6 weeks to 16 months in our nurturing Infant Community. Our professional educators are certified in pediatric CPR and First Aid for your child's safety. We have onsite consultations with the health nurse monthly to inspect the safety of the center's environment, and to review health and safety practices.
Miniapple International Montessori Photo #4 - Our mixed age 33 month - 6 year old preschool classroom allows children to learn from and help each other in a family environment. Our curriculum teaches children about practical life, mathematics, language, geography and cultural studies, art, science and sensorial topics.
Miniapple International Montessori Photo #5 - Our beautiful outdoor environment is surrounded by natural elements that allow for the study of wildlife and plants, and large muscle development in a peaceful setting.
- Over a century ago, Dr. Maria Montessori discovered an approach to education that emphasizes the potential of young children by means of a sensory-rich "prepared environment", specially trained adults and carefully created materials.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
- Freedom within limits is the key to the wonderful feelings of success Montessori children enjoy as they develop intellectually, socially, physically and emotionally. We assist children in realizing their full potential in our beautifully prepared environments.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eden Prairie Grades: NS | 75 students
7455 Market Place Dr
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
(952)944-8466 23.9 NS
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 200 students
1601 Laurel Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55403
(612)377-1698 15.8 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 96 students
3021 Harbor Ln N, Ste 110
Minneapolis, MN 55447
(763)577-4244 25.3 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 36 students
6133 Kellogg Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55424
(952)929-0506 19.3 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.