Miniapple International Montessori
Miniapple International Montessori Photo #2 - Children ages 16-33 months may begin their Montessori experience in our Toddler Community. This peaceful environment is thoughtfully designed to encourage independence in very young children.
Miniapple International Montessori Photo #3 - We welcome babies from age 6 weeks to 16 months in our nurturing Infant Community. Our professional educators are certified in pediatric CPR and First Aid for your child's safety. We have onsite consultations with the health nurse monthly to inspect the safety of the center's environment, and to review health and safety practices.
Miniapple International Montessori Photo #4 - Our mixed age 33 month - 6 year old preschool classroom allows children to learn from and help each other in a family environment. Our curriculum teaches children about practical life, mathematics, language, geography and cultural studies, art, science and sensorial topics.
Miniapple International Montessori Photo #5 - Our beautiful outdoor environment is surrounded by natural elements that allow for the study of wildlife and plants, and large muscle development in a peaceful setting.
- Over a century ago, Dr. Maria Montessori discovered an approach to education that emphasizes the potential of young children by means of a sensory-rich "prepared environment", specially trained adults and carefully created materials.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Deb Sack|
|Admissions Associate||Manny Perera|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- Freedom within limits is the key to the wonderful feelings of success Montessori children enjoy as they develop intellectually, socially, physically and emotionally. We assist children in realizing their full potential in our beautifully prepared environments.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eden Prairie Grades: NS | 75 students
7455 Market Place Dr
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
(952)944-8466 23.9 NS
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 107 students
1601 Laurel Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55403
(612)377-1698 15.8 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 96 students
3021 Harbor Ln N, Ste 110
Minneapolis, MN 55447
(763)577-4244 25.3 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 36 students
6133 Kellogg Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55424
(952)929-0506 19.3 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.