Child Garden Montessori
Tel: (612) 377-1698
WELCOME TO CHILD GARDEN MONTESSORI! As Montessori educators, we are fortunate to have the opportunity to work with young children and their families.
Our school has chosen to focus on this most important time in every child`s life- from before birth to age six- because it is the foundation from which the rest of their life experiences will grow.
We would be delighted to welcome your family to our community and to partner with you in your child`s growth and development.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- PROGRAM AGE GROUPSInfants (6 weeks to 16 months)Toddlers (16 months to 36 months)Preschool (3 years to 6 years, including Kindergarten)HOURS OF OPERATIONWe offer an All Day, All Year Montessori program for infant through Kindergarten-aged children. All Year Montessori (AYM) features all the benefits of a Montessori education along with the convenience off all-day care, all year long.We are open from 7:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. In order for a child to maximize the benefits of a Montessori education, we encourage parents to maintain a consistent schedule, dropping off their children before the morning work period. We also believe that time children spend with their families is invaluable, so we highly encourage parents to limit their children`s hours at school. However, we are happy to accommodate a variety of schedules and parents may drop off or pick up within our hours of operation.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 96 students
3021 Harbor Ln N, Ste 110
Minneapolis, MN 55447
(763) 577-4244 9.7 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-8 | 246 students
2344 Nicollet Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55404
(612) 767-1550 0.5 PK-8
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 36 students
6133 Kellogg Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55424
(952) 929-0506 5.9 PK-K
- Eden Prairie Grades: NS | 75 students
7455 Market Place Dr
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
(952) 944-8466 9.9 NS
- Saint Paul Grades: NS-K | 120 students
780 Helmo Ave N
Saint Paul, MN 55128
(651) 739-6275 15.8 NS-K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.